Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

IMDREW

Can anyone here tell me what the usual schedule is for the Easter season at TDL? I am planning a trip for 2021 but want to go in spring/summer but not when they have the Easter entertainment. Seeing Dreaming Up! for example is one of my top priorities and I just saw they don't run that parade during their Easter season?

jrhwdw

Can anyone here tell me what the usual schedule is for the Easter season at TDL? I am planning a trip for 2021 but want to go in spring/summer but not when they have the Easter entertainment. Seeing Dreaming Up! for example is one of my top priorities and I just saw they don't run that parade during their Easter season?
Don't know about 2021, but this year it's only half of the Easter season. Dreaming Up! is back May 3rd I think?

mickeyfan5534

Easter is generally April to June. Last year started very early in March. As said above, Dreaming Up is just down for what I assume is refurbishment. The official site has it back May 3rd.

jrhwdw

Hopefully "On The Run" isn't still playing in 2021!! I don't think it's as good as the first 2 Easter Parades.

Wonder if we'll have a Castle Nighttime Spectacular by 2021? Still can't believe that Celebrate! TDL ends Friday!

RandySavage

From Mark Sasaki https://twitter.com/MarcSasaki :

"I think it's good to appreciate this unique moment in TDL's history, when both its 1983 and 2019 Main Entrances coexist. Soon walls will go up and the 1983 entrance will be gone. It's easy to get sentimental imagining the generations of guests who passed through those gates. "

SweetDuffy101

Do you have a source for the FantaSea name? I listened to the conference call, but Bob Iger only mentioned the groundbreaking date for the new port.
But aint that what has been posted all over social media?and somebody on twitter posted so I assumed that what it was said. and I apologize ill just delete it.

Last edited:

ThemeParkTraveller

But aint that what has been posted all over social media?and somebody on twitter posted so I assumed that what it was said. and I apologize ill just delete it.

You're right. I did some searching, and the source on Twitter is pretty reliable. The name wasn't mentioned on the conference call, so I'm guessing they must have access to some additional information.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom