• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion Watch

eddie104

The Fantasy Springs expansion at TDS will be the first add-on land built by Disney with 4 rides
(Ticket levels just personal opinion)

Fantasy Springs - 4 (2E, 1D, 1C)
Zootopia - 1 (1E)
Arandelle HKD - 2 (2D)
Galaxy's Edge - 2 (2E)
Toy Story Land DHS - 2 (1C, 1B)
Pandora - 2 (1E, 1D)
Cars Land - 3 (1E, 2B)
New Fantasyland - 2 (2D)
Toy Story Lands - 3 (3B)
Mystic Point - 1 (1E)
Grizzly Gulch - 1 (1E)
Toontown - 2 (1E, 1C)
I'm guessing the FS addition is so big and fleshed out is because that is only major expansion pad left in TDS or am I wrong ?

ThemeParkTraveller

Advertisement
I'm guessing the FS addition is so big and fleshed out is because that is only major expansion pad left in TDS or am I wrong ?
It is by far the largest expansion pad left, but there is another large one beside Indiana Jones. This is where the new port was originally going to be located before OLC decided to scale up the plans.

Old Plans

New Plans

eddie104

It is by far the largest expansion pad left, but there is another large one beside Indiana Jones. This is where the new port was originally going to be located before OLC decided to scale up the plans.

Old Plans

New Plans

Okay they definitely had a huge budget for this project and I'm happy for you guys to be getting some new rides. Which ones are you most excited about ?

ThemeParkTraveller

Okay they definitely had a huge budget for this project and I'm happy for you guys to be getting some new rides. Which ones are you most excited about ?
Peter Pan is the most intriguing to me because we still have no idea what kind of tech it will be using (only that it will be motion-based). The show building is huge, so it is unlikely to be primarily screens.

SweetDuffy101

The projection at World Bazaar is here to stay, Well a different versions.

I heard a rumor that there is already a replacement for Celebrate!

Nah im just kidding But its true Tokyo Disneyland Is cooking up a brand new Castle Projection show and tests has been happening for weeks and no its not a rumor.

jrhwdw

The projection at World Bazaar is here to stay, Well a different versions.

I heard a rumor that there is already a replacement for Celebrate!

Nah im just kidding But its true Tokyo Disneyland Is cooking up a brand new Castle Projection show and tests has been happening for weeks and no its not a rumor.
Is it related to Donald's Summer Show? Any Tweets about this?

PLEASE tell me that TDL is NOT going to rip out the Fountains, Spotlights and the light trees May 1st!!

I'm glad WB is using the projections for Tanabata! That should be Beautiful with the Tanabata or Wishes theme!

jrhwdw

Any chance that Celebrate's tools will go into Disney Light The Night which is replacing Brand New Dream( IDK why...) the night after the 35th?

SweetDuffy101

Is it related to Donald's Summer Show? Any Tweets about this?

PLEASE tell me that TDL is NOT going to rip out the Fountains, Spotlights and the light trees May 1st!!

I'm glad WB is using the projections for Tanabata! That should be Beautiful with the Tanabata or Wishes theme!
From the Video perspective i found in twitter its a different and i just saw a somewhat like a Goofy scene, and it was just testing.

Donalds summer show is a castle stage splash show, I dont really know right on what kind of show it is. Usually The Summer Show Rehearsals starts on the End of May tru June.

Regarding the CELEBRATE! replacement Yes it would be used again in some type of form.

Fun fact during the announcement of Celebrate! Tokyo Disneyland, It was on the press release that it would be a permanent Replacement for OUAT!
But the plans Changed and the show went overbudget for Celebrate!Tokyo Disneyland, at its first season you can see some huge amounts of pyrotechnics and after the summer season the show had some pyro cuts the most noticeable is the Finale scene.

Top Bottom