Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights 2017 Renewal

SweetDuffy101

Anyone know why TDL removed the bugs from Alice in the last update?
I believed it was repleaced by The Pixar Unit(monsters and Finding nemo.) they tend to change or update the parade from 3 to 5 years span.and the silent update of Petes dragon float that happened in 2014. And Dreamlights still a good number of Floats.

TTA94

After the US parks used a very similar, slightly different version of parts of the Dreamlights soundtrack for the ancient MSEP, and ruined it IMO, I think TDL should update the Dreamlights soundtrack, mainly the intro and Baroque Hoedown underliner/Casey Jr. They did update/give the blue ferry new music in the previous renewal.

SweetDuffy101

it's official 6 floats will be leaving Dreamlights, Snow white, NeMo And Crush and The Old Cinderella Unit 3. and 5 new floats will be debuting next week.
2 Cinderella Floats,2 Beauty and the Beast floats and The Frozen Float.

TTA94

it's official 6 floats will be leaving Dreamlights, Snow white, NeMo And Crush and The Old Cinderella Unit 3. and 5 new floats will be debuting next week.

Did they update any of the remaining floats? Excluding the ones that got updated last time.

TTA94

Hmm could they be saving these old floats for another park perhaps?

brb1006

That's a waist of awesome floats! The other parks have purchased TDL floats in the past. Not as often as they should though lol.
I mainly believe this due to how expensive and well taken care the entire parade and it's floats had gotten over the years. I doubt any Disney Theme Park not operated by OLC would keep their floats in shape let alone updating them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom