Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights 2017 Renewal

VJ

Original Poster
Tokyo Disney Resort has announced that the next renewal for Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights is coming in July 2017. From what I can decipher from the very bad Google-translated webpage, a Frozen unit will be added and the Cinderella and the Beauty and the Beast units will be refreshed.

http://tdr.eng.mg/b9a25

brb1006

I bet their Frozen float will look much preetier once we seen some concept art in the future. I'm already eager to see what the float will be like and its obvious it will be Elsa's Snow Castle. It might even top the one seen at PTN.

Last edited:

mickeyfan5534

I'm kind of bummed that the Cinderella/Fairy Godmother float appears to be leaving. It's such a beautiful float and it was such a clever way to show the dress transformation in a parade format. On the other hand, I'm really glad Beauty and the Beast is coming back to the lineup and Frozen is going to be very impressive I'm sure.

retwinked

I can read Japanese so I'll translate some of the main points of the article.

The renewal will introduce 5 new floats:

i. Frozen - Anna and Elsa will be riding a float with the ice castle will be introduced
ii. Cinderella - Cinderella will be riding in her pumpkin carriage and there will be a float with Prince Charming with elements of the ballroom scene
iii. Beauty and the Beast - more LED lights will be added to Belle's and the Beast's float

In short, 1 Frozen, 2 Cinderella, and 2 BATB floats will be renewed next July.

brb1006

I can read Japanese so I'll translate some of the main points of the article.

The renewal will introduce 5 new floats:

i. Frozen - Anna and Elsa will be riding a float with the ice castle will be introduced
ii. Cinderella - Cinderella will be riding in her pumpkin carriage and there will be a float with Prince Charming with elements of the ballroom scene
iii. Beauty and the Beast - more LED lights will be added to Belle's and the Beast's float

In short, 1 Frozen, 2 Cinderella, and 2 BATB floats will be renewed next July.
So the solo Fairy Godmother float won't return?

SweetDuffy101

the timetable for the release for CD for TDR usually takes 2 to 3 weeks after it debut in the park. But for regular shows it takes months to realese a CD.

TTA94

Looking forward to seeing the new floats and updates. I hope Casey Jr got some love this time. After seeing Paint The Nights drum I feel TDL should give the Dreamlights drum a similar update.

brb1006

Looking forward to seeing the new floats and updates. I hope Casey Jr got some love this time. After seeing Paint The Nights drum I feel TDL should give the Dreamlights drum a similar update.
The Dreamlights drum is just perfect doesn't need LED screen for the parade logo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom