News Tokyo Disneyland Closed

BasiltheBatLord

In other news, the ticketing system is still a total wreck. Over 24 hours since opening and the site is still totally inaccessible for most. I'm expecting they'll sell out before I'm even able to get to buy a ticket.

SweetDuffy101

In other news, the ticketing system is still a total wreck. Over 24 hours since opening and the site is still totally inaccessible for most. I'm expecting they'll sell out before I'm even able to get to buy a ticket.
Hmmm not really there was just a 5 hour delay and it wasn't a crash and most of the people and me had access to the site.

Animaniac93-98

Will guests of the Disney branded hotels and the Official hotels have preferred access to the parks? The press release mentioned something about asking about tickets at those hotels if you're staying there.

Brummyboy92

I am going to start planning my trip to Japan again soon.

As far as Disney is involved, I plan on visiting the parks for 2 and a half days. So the day I arrive I will visit one park in the afternoon, and the following two days I will spend two full days across the two separate parks. My question is, which park should I visit during the half day visit, as I know you can't park hop?

I have never visited the resort, so I am fully aware that Disney Sea is considered the best in the world. But at the same time, there are a lot more rides in the Disneyland park, so I am slightly torn. Should I spend the extra time in Disneyland or Disney sea?

BasiltheBatLord

As far as Disney is involved, I plan on visiting the parks for 2 and a half days. So the day I arrive I will visit one park in the afternoon, and the following two days I will spend two full days across the two separate parks. My question is, which park should I visit during the half day visit, as I know you can't park hop?

I have never visited the resort, so I am fully aware that Disney Sea is considered the best in the world. But at the same time, there are a lot more rides in the Disneyland park, so I am slightly torn. Should I spend the extra time in Disneyland or Disney sea?
My vote is that you half-day TDS but I know that’s not going to be a popular answer. Disneyland is just a more complete park with more to do IMO. If you play your fast passes right you can finish every worthwhile attraction in TDS in half a day.

Having more time at TDL would also give you more time to do all the new BatB stuff, although details on when that’s gonna open and what you’re gonna need to go through to experience it are of course not yet known.

Brummyboy92

It's so difficult, and I have no bias either way, as I have never been to either. I am going off the assumption BatB will be open, but even with that I still can't decide.

I have been to Florida, California and Paris, so I have visited three castle parks now, however Tokyo's castle park of course has a number of unique attractions. But at the same time, I can't ignore the pull of Disney Sea, a beautiful, unique park that I probably won't have the chance to visit for a long time again. Decisions decisions!!

BrianLo

I believe when you have a three day ticket, you are allowed to park hop on the third day.

I'd recommend a half day at DisneySea, full day at Disneyland and then plan for a full day of DisneySea - with the caveat that you find you really want to return to do more Disneyland you can still choose to do so on the fly. It also is relatively easy to park hop in that direction as it's just one stop on the Monorail.

IMDREW

When I went I did DisneySea day one, Disneyland day two. Then day 3 started at DisneySea till close and hopped over to Land for the extra two hours the park was open. See Dreamlights again, and Celebrate Tokyo Disneyland back then. Also, lines were really short in the evening, so I also managed to do Hunny Hunt, Splash, Pirates and Monsters in that short window as well.

Go for DisneySea. Even without doing 1 attraction, it's an amazing park to be in.

SweetDuffy101

OLC announced this morning that all Halloween, Christmas and New Year's events are cancelled this year.
Well, Im not surprised about that with Numbers are spiking at its highest in some areas in Japan, All special events until March 2021 Are all canceled and this means that we could really see the 20th anniversary celebration to start at September 2021.

with a Budget cut version like we got in 2011.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom