News Tokyo Disneyland Brand new daytime parade[Disney Harmony in Color]!

SweetDuffy101

Original Poster
Via OLC Press release announced earlier today.

Tokyo Disney Resort 40th Anniversary New Daytime Parade “Disney Harmony in Color” to be Sponsored by NTT DOCOMO, Inc.

URAYASU, CHIBA—Tokyo Disney Resort® announced that “Disney Harmony in Color,” the new daytime parade which will kick off anniversary celebrations on April 15, 2023 at Tokyo Disneyland® Park, will be sponsored by NTT DOCOMO, Inc. Tokyo Disney Resort will be celebrating its 40th anniversary with the special Tokyo Disney Resort 40th “Dream-Go-Round” event from April 15, 2023 to March 31, 2024.

Opening the parade will be Tinker Bell, followed by many other characters from Walt Disney Animation Studios films such as Zootopia, Moana and Wreck-It Ralph, and Disney and Pixar films like Coco, appearing on colorful floats full of fun. In the finale, Mickey Mouse and his friends appear, inviting guests to a world of colors and harmony. Magical visits await guests who will experience this new Tokyo Disneyland daytime parade, “Disney Harmony in Color,” presented by NTT DOCOMO, Inc. - NTT DOCOMO, Inc. is currently the sponsor of the Tokyo Disneyland daytime parade, “Dreaming Up!” - NTT DOCOMO, Inc. will also be the sponsor for “Believe! Sea of Dreams,” a nighttime spectacular at Tokyo DisneySea® Park set to premiere on November 11, 2022.

Personal Note* Currently running daytime parade Dreaming Up! set to end First week April 2023.
Its a bitter sweet moment as Dreaming Up! is still running on COVID-19 version with no dancers and set to end with no dancers or the normal version.

I want to know your opinion on which parks are buying the parade floats from Tokyo and when we might seeing them.
If there are any news to come out ill update this thread.

Attachments

• harmony.png
    harmony.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 72

TTA94

I want to know your opinion on which parks are buying the parade floats from Tokyo and when we might seeing them.
If there are any news to come out ill update this thread.

This is a tough one and will be interesting to see how it plays out. Of course there is no guarantee any other park will purchase the floats, though it would be a shame if one doesn’t. The floats are awesome! I think just about any park is due for a new parade at this point with the exception of DLR since Magic Happens is practically new still.

Soleurs

In the Parks
Yes
This is a tough one and will be interesting to see how it plays out. Of course there is no guarantee any other park will purchase the floats, though it would be a shame if one doesn’t. The floats are awesome! I think just about any park is due for a new parade at this point with the exception of DLR since Magic Happens is practically new still.
Honestly I wish one of the other parks would just purchase the whole parade and run it there. If Disneyland had bought all of Happiness is Here and just run it forever, I would’ve been so… happy!

cjkeating

Disneyland Paris never got a 30th parade but I don't know if it will get one until the 35th now. The current parade is half Tokyo floats.

TTA94

Dreaming Ups soundtrack is going to be hard to beat.

Is Steve Davison doing this new parade as well?

TsWade2

i hope they still include the classics like Snow White, Pinocchio, Beauty and the Beast, and etc. Of course, since they’re going to include Zootopia, I wonder if they’re going to make more costume characters from Zootopia like Officer Bogo and the lovable and adorable Officer Clawhauser.

IMDREW

Dreaming Up was my all time favorite parade. I’ve seen it 2 times, one without dancers and also no big hero 6 float because of strong winds. And the next day the complete version and boy does that make a difference! It’s sad it didn’t get the run it deserved. I hoped to see it at least one more time, but that’s not gonna happen now unfortunately.

TsWade2

Since they already mention Tinkerbell from Peter Pan, Zootopia, Wreck It Ralph, Moana, and Coco are going to be in the parade, I made list of other WDAS and Pixar movies that I thing might include in the new parade. Keep in mind, they're just educated guesses and it's no guarantee that one of them will be included. So here it goes:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Pinocchio
Cinderella
Alice In Wonderland
Sleeping Beauty
Winnie The Pooh
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
Toy Story
Monsters Inc
Tangled
Frozen 1 or 2
and Big Hero 6

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom