Tokyo Disney Resort 35th Anniversary: Happiest Celebration

TTA94

Has anyone identify the singer of Dreaming Up yet? To me it sounds like Steve Davison had a special artist sing it like he did with Owl City for Paint The Night. The singer sounds so familiar but I can’t pinpoint who.

VJ

Has anyone identify the singer of Dreaming Up yet? To me it sounds like Steve Davison had a special artist sing it like he did with Owl City for Paint The Night. The singer sounds so familiar but I can’t pinpoint who.
The male vocalist for Brand New Day sounds like the male vocalist from the 20th anniversary theme. Other than that, nada.

Ag11gani

I found this on youtube, which looks like a TV behind the scenes of Dreaming Up! Not sure if there is a better quality version out there, but it shows a backstage view of the opening float, drawings of the costumes, a costume up close and some rehearsal footage. Nice little behind the scenes look, and I'm sure there is some interesting information in there for anyone who understands Japanese.

VJ

After taking it all in, I've come to the conclusion that Dreaming Up is Steve Davison's best parade in years. I guess the Tokyo parades are always great because the budget is what it should be instead of slashed and cut a million times to barely anything.

jrhwdw

Still no videos from last night! I hope somebody took video! Why is everybody waiting till the 14th? they might be out of luck!

SweetDuffy101

Let the Parade war begin.

Universal Spectacle Night Parade-Best of Hollywood-Debuts may 17!

Representing the movies from Harry Potter, Minions,Jurassic Park and Transformers.

Full Rehearsal. this was taken at Backstage of USJ.

And here is Dreaming Up! April 14 Night version.

Due to strong winds some performers are absent in the night version and some were alternated into windy version of the parade. No character on the finale and Peter pan float didn’t fly....you get the picture.

Last edited:

Steve2753

Is there any chance for previews of the new celebrate show? by june as I'm planning to go there on june
Btw the upcoming celebrate show sounds like remember dreams come true fireworks
Is Steve Davison working on this show?

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Let the Parade war begin.

Universal Spectacle Night Parade-Best of Hollywood-Debuts may 17!

Representing the movies from Harry Potter, Minions,Jurassic Park and Transformers.

Full Rehearsal. this was taken at Backstage of USJ.

And here is Dreaming Up! April 14 Night version.

Due to strong winds some performers are absent in the night version and some were alternated into windy version of the parade. No character on the finale and Peter pan float didn’t fly....you get the picture.

So watching all the Dreaming Up! videos is making my single problem with the parade more and more clear. It’s like the best dinner party you’ve ever been to but the host kicks you out right after desert without a finale float.

jrhwdw

Well the Preview Nights went well for TDL’s 35th! Unfortunately, Dreaming Up! was a little watered down on the 14th. I’m guessing Brand New Dream wasn’t shown on the 14th as well. I found a vid of the full performance from 4/13!

4/13:

We’ll see if TDL can get the 35th ceremony in tonight!

As for USJ, May 17th isn't that far is it! There's a commercial on the main site: http://www.usj.co.jp/universal-night-parade/

Jose

The quotes from the characters also change during night mode. For example, Pinocchio and Mary Poppins now say "Goodnight".
Btw, Idk why they do these night performances... where is the electrical parade?
And also, when is the nighttime castle show premiering?
Thank you :)

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
The quotes from the characters also change during night mode. For example, Pinocchio and Mary Poppins now say "Goodnight".
Btw, Idk why they do these night performances... where is the electrical parade?
And also, when is the nighttime castle show premiering?
Thank you :)
The night performances are for the hard ticket preview nights only.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom