Tokyo Disney Female aerialist audition

trapster

Original Poster
Hi there ....i am new to this forum so really sorry if I'm in the wrong place. Can anyone give me an idea of the audition procedure for female aerialists for Tokyo. I plan to do the London audition in a couple of weeks. I am a dancer but have trained as an aerialist ...but am wondering if I am out of my league. The audition is being held at a dance studio that has no aerial equipment so I am wondering how they will assess us? If anyone could help I would be so grateful xxxx

LittlePixie

Hi there ....i am new to this forum so really sorry if I'm in the wrong place. Can anyone give me an idea of the audition procedure for female aerialists for Tokyo. I plan to do the London audition in a couple of weeks. I am a dancer but have trained as an aerialist ...but am wondering if I am out of my league. The audition is being held at a dance studio that has no aerial equipment so I am wondering how they will assess us? If anyone could help I would be so grateful xxxx

Hi there! Just wondering if you ended up going to aerialist audition and what the process was like? thanks! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom