today I learned..

TwilightZone

Original Poster
just a fourm to share disney world related fun facts...even if they aren't technically part of the actual parks.
today I learned that journey into imagination was not the only ride to have an interactive area after the ride was over, the funtastic world of hanna barbera had one too. it even shared similar elements, such as a music maker and a drawing tablet.
(ps if this doesn't fit in this fourm feel free to move it to a more fitting one..)

Captain Barbossa

Found the chickens.

Screenshot_2017-12-14-00-14-50_kindlephoto-294608588.png

TwilightZone

Original Poster
Not today, more like a couple weeks ago, I learned that in the volcano room of Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin you can spot 3 cutouts of chickens left from the previous attraction Dreamflight. Has anyone ever seen them before? I haven't!!
I can't find images of them sadly, but france has something similar in theirs with 9 eyes
DSCF0831-500x375.jpg

makes me wonder if california has a rocket rod hidden in theirs

TwilightZone

Original Poster
You can die by eating unhealthy.

article-1271898-02F069670000044D-301_468x286.jpg

This kid is expanded too!
today I learned charlie and the chocolate factory can be used as a metaphor for anything
bonus points if it's tom and jerry willy wonka and the chocolate factory
maxresdefault.jpg

but we should stick to wdw, off topic is bad
hqdefault.jpg

22YrsDVC

Today I learned that venting on here is dangerous.

Today I also learned that the tea time prices at GF are outrageous and makes me question...why.
The pricing and the offerings are pathetic. I had the pleasure of living in Devon for several years, and I do so miss a proper cup of tea. And tea time in general. But I refuse to pay their over inflated prices for a few cuppas and some scones.

KBLovedDisney

The pricing and the offerings are pathetic. I had the pleasure of living in Devon for several years, and I do so miss a proper cup of tea. And tea time in general. But I refuse to pay their over inflated prices for a few cuppas and some scones.
Is it more so you are just paying for the experience of having a cup of tea with Alice and the Mad Hatter? Kind of like paying x amount of dollars to just experience eating inside Cinderella's castle when the food is sub par

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom