To the unknown female cast member that I've encountered in 2006

brb1006

Original Poster
I decided to create this as a thank you message to the one female CM me and my parents encountered during my second trip to Walt Disney World with my parents back in October 2006 at the age of 10.

While I remembered a bit more during my second visit to Walt Disney World compared to my first in 2004. I will never forget this friendly female cast member that I'd seen while waiting for Spectromagic on my final night at the Magic Kingdom. Before Spectromagic started I will never forget this female cast member who appeared to be middle aged who started putting a long rope before Spectromagic began. Me and my parents were waiting near Splash Mountain for the parade to began and I remember this women appeared to be having alot of fun with her job and was the kindest person I've ever meet despite the brief encounter. I never asked her name but I remember her saying something like "Don't pass the rope" and even said "Including the tip of your knee" even though I was right behind the rope. I remember she had a great sense of humor and reminded me of one of my teachers at Elementary School at the time.

I don't know if this Cast Member is aware of this site or is still working at WDW or even retired all I have to say is thank you for cheering me up a bit during my final night at the park. I wish I gotten a chance to ask what your name was but it sure did make me and my parents laugh. You may not remember me but I still remember you. I wish we had more friendly and fun cast members like you at Walt Disney World even though I never gotten a chance to talk to you at the time. It's been almost a decade since my second trip but I will always remember you for the amount of fun you put into my final night at Walt Disney World. You might have even inspired me to become a future Cast Members for Disneyland or Walt Disney World but only time will tell.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom