to the man in the WDWMagic tshirt watching MK parade today!

Figment1986

Two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow.
Horns of a steer, but a loveable fellow.
From head to tail, he's royal purple pigment.

Does that help?
:lookaroun

must have been my evil twin... since I didn't go:lookaroun

maybe you will find him... maybe hes shy... who knows. I know in person I'm shy and don't like people noticing a person in a black polo..

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
For those that don't remember, a couple of years ago we had a thread about how to recognize members of this site.

The idea came about for some nametags with an insignia and names. It turned really ugly and we lost at least one member from what I remember.

Let's stick to the shirts! :shrug:

cdunbar

Huh we lost a member do to a conflict over a name tag...well thats a new one....and yes I'm being serious IT WAS A NAME TAG!

Jesùs_Carioca

That's it... I'm going to get a wdwmagic.com T-shirt so i can use whenever i go back...

none of this small time "I'll wear a button" business.

*crosses arms and pouts*

Uponastar

I remember this thread. I had the name tag with me to every meeting that I tryed to make

I wore a WDWMAGIC shirt and a name tag I made myself with my avatar and username on it during my last 3 visits to the parks. Only one person (a CM) called me on it. I'll keep trying, though! I know you Magicers are out there somewhere!

dixiegirl

Well finally did it , I ordered my WDWMAGIC pin and light blue tee.....So look for me guys I'll be there real soon....15 days..I figured I got the pin to, That way I can pin in to my bag And wear it every day!!!

15 days HOLY CRAP!!!! perhaps this weekend I'll take out the luggage!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom