To all you horror fans!!

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
we if u like horror! They just announced they are finally making a jason vs freddy horror film. thank god should be pretty good.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisJosh
Sounds cheesy.......and I'm not a big Freddy fan. But I'm a;ways up for some sensless killing:D

I'm a big freddy fan and jason as well. Have the whole collection! Those movies are old and with the new techology and effect would make the film awhole more real like.

DisJosh

I'm a big Evil Dead fan.......not into Freddy much and Fri 13 movies are all great. The first Evil Dead has gotta be my all time fav horror movie ever.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisJosh
I'm a big Evil Dead fan.......not into Freddy much and Fri 13 movies are all great. The first Evil Dead has gotta be my all time fav horror movie ever.

I remember when I was a little kid and staying at a freinds house watching Jason movies and when it was time to go home. I would take up like a bat at of hell and was hoping jason wouldnt catch me. lol

DisJosh

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

I remember when I was a little kid and staying at a freinds house watching Jason movies and when it was time to go home. I would take up like a bat at of hell and was hoping jason wouldnt catch me. lol

Little kid?! My friend and I(both 17)still stay at each others house and rent horror movies just about EVERY weekend....if we dont have money to rent movies, we just have our selves an Evil Dead marathon.:D Hes moving away next mont too.........no more scary movie marathons :(

DisJosh

Seeing the movies dont scare the crap out of us any more we like to go to old abandonned houses up in the woods near by......we video tape everything and we go during the "psychic hours".........we've seen some odd stuff in the houses and on the videos. Theres one house where a small girl was killed, her mother eventually went nuts b/c the daughter was haunting the house......freaky stuff.......we have some seriously disturbing footage from that place! We also like to bring girls in with us b/c they get scared and need a manly man to hold onto :D........thats just how we get our kicks!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
"Next up the Flinstones meet the Jetsons!"

"Uh-Oh, I smell a cheesy cartoon crossover!" Bart Simpson

Basically same thing only its a horror crossover instead of a catoon one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom