TNA Wrestling

wardpr68

Original Poster
Hey i was gonna hit up TNA at universal. It says the doors open at 6 and bell is at 645.

how early should i get there if i want to get decent seats?

thanks!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Every seat in the Impact Zone is good, but if you want to sit in that middle section that's always on television then I'd say to get there somewhat early. I usually show up at around 4:30 or so and can still sit in that section, but with Kurt Angle in TNA now there will probably be a boost in attendance. 3:30-4:00 would probably be the best time to go. Don't forget that the line forms in the former Nick Studios outdoor queue.

steviej

and you don't even have to pay park admission to go see tna? right? oh and how much do shirts go for? Do any of the wrestlers ever come out for autographs/pics before the show?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
You can see the show without paying to get into the park but a lot of times the show will be full with people from the park who are let in first. A line forms on the side of the Hard Rock Cafe where there's an entrance into USF.

Shirts are $20.

There is usually 1-2 wrestlers in the middle of the street between Shrek and Neutron that are promoting the show and signing autographs/taking photos. Some wrestlers/Knockouts come out to the line as well....I met Jackie Gayda, So Cal Val, and Traci Brooks there, and have also seen folks like Rhino and Petey Williams. A lot of the wrestlers go to area restaurants after the show too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom