TMNT now own by Nickeleon/Viacom

dvitali

Original Poster
Is the TMNT still being shown at DHS? The other day Nickeleon / Viacom brought the property rights to the turtles from the owners. They planned to do a reboot making it less cartooney. With Nickeleon association with Universal Studio will the park rights remain at disney?

_Scar

Totally off topic but.... is there some Nickelodeon hotel right outside of WDW's gates like they are trying to mooch off of WDW traffic?

Cmdr_Crimson

All the rights to the turtles are still owned by Mirage Studios the original company that created them. Viacom is now there distributer to the series after the Horrid aftermath 4Kids TV...They killed good anime *Cough* Shaman King *Cough* I'm glad they moved away and are being put into good use someplace else where they can be more edgy.

TinkIce

All the rights to the turtles are still owned by Mirage Studios the original company that created them. Viacom is now there distributer to the series after the Horrid aftermath 4Kids TV...They killed good anime *Cough* Shaman King *Cough* I'm glad they moved away and are being put into good use someplace else where they can be more edgy.

LOL are you kidding me? If anything, all they'll do is add more potty jokes :rolleyes:. TMNT was edgy enough on 4Kids; there were some episodes I wouldn't even let my 9 year old brother watch cause they were so graphic.

This is the first I've heard about this move to Viacom, how long ago was it announced? Either way, I'm disappointed. I actually liked the 4Kids TMNT shows (minus Fast Forward, that one was awful) :lookaroun. I'm not expecting much from Nickelodeon at all, considering their latest line-up of shows. If they make a new TMNT show, it's gonna be awful :hurl: :cry:

captain marvel1

nickoloden has the rights to show this.
http://nicktoonsnetwork.nick.com/shows/wolverine-and-the-x-men/index.jhtml
so this is going to be interesting to see what Disney does with this.

© 2009 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. PRIVACY POLICY/YOUR CALIFORNIA RIGHTS TERMS OF USE COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE POLICY
WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN: TM & © 2009 Marvel Characters, Inc. Animated series © 2009 Marvel Characters, Inc. All rights reserved.

hrcollectibles

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom