TJ from Tower of Terror now at Galaxy's Edge

Cmdr_Crimson

Can't think of why they would move him there..He worked better in TOT even being in promo ads as well.
e28ba1a8180cca98035a684c33372c1b.jpg

Rodj

In a interview he was in, he said that he would be a part of Galaxy's Edge and ToT at the same time, of course now I can't find that video anymore but I will post it here when I can find it again.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

A good cast member needs to be like a good referre or umpire or other sports official, they do the job the way it was meant to be without trying to draw attention to themselves. i don't care what your name is or want to know your name. just do your job for that particular attraction. dont be like that manard guy in disneyland who over does it.

Tom Morrow

A good cast member needs to be like a good referre or umpire or other sports official, they do the job the way it was meant to be without trying to draw attention to themselves. i don't care what your name is or want to know your name. just do your job for that particular attraction. dont be like that manard guy in disneyland who over does it.
TJ and Maynard are not alike. TJ plays his role as a bellhop at the Hollywood Tower Hotel, he just plays it extremely well. Maynard cracks jokes and does bits that have nothing to do with the Tiki Room or whatever attraction he is hosting.

Last edited:

PeoplemoverTTA

I remember the first time I recognized TJ from a Travel Channel special, over a decade ago. He was by the FP machines. I was so excited but too embarrassed to say anything. My mother went up to him and said, “My daughter is so excited; she recognized you from the Travel Channel.” He was SO sweet and broke character to thank both of us, breaking out in a huge grin. What a sweetheart!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom