'Tis the season for Peeps!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
It's that time of the year again. Peeps are out in abundance and probably a few hundred are being blown up in microwaves as I type this. I know many people think Peeps are gross to eat but their artistic capabilities are endless. I present to you some really awesome Peep dioramas. *Bonus* The winner of the contest was based on a Disney movie and several other entries were Disney inspired! :lol:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2010/03/29/GA2010032903934.html

rainfully

I'm not a big fan of marshmallow... but there's something about a peep I jut can't turn one down! :lol:

Thanks for the link!! Very cute and creative stuff! :)

Phonedave

Korean War Memorial Peeps :veryconfu

It is an odd choice of a topic, but it was very well done.

Somehow the expressionless faces of the Peeps invoke the same feeling I get when I see the original Korean War Memorial.

The little downcast angle of the peeps heads also conveys that feeling of people who are beaten down, tired, and have seen and experienced way too much but keep doing their job anyway.

Not exactly a happy choice, but I think it was tastefully done.

-dave

ABigBrassBand

Oh, how did I guess that you were going to post a thread about Peeps?

A couple years ago I did one for fun, I did "The Village PEEPle", haha, it was pretty fun :)

EDIT: IASW was the best IMO

Laura

Premium Member
They microwaved peeps on the news the other day, and nothing happened. They got bigger for a few seconds like any marshmallow does, and then they flattened into nothing. There was no explosion. That was disappointing.

ABigBrassBand

They microwaved peeps on the news the other day, and nothing happened. They got bigger for a few seconds like any marshmallow does, and then they flattened into nothing. There was no explosion. That was disappointing.

What you gotta do is put toothpicks in the arms of 2 Peeps like swords, and lay them down next to each other in the microwave and watch them fight :ROFLOL:

rsoxguy

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

peeps.jpg

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster

Well that's boring. I guess they got defective Peeps. Exploding Peeps are fun, but I really like setting them on fire. They make interesting s'mores too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom