• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Tipping

BuddyThomas

Which means that it doesn’t have to be required by the restaurant. You’re all in a huff that your experience wasn’t accepted as a universal truth but you acknowledge that these things vary by restaurant.
I’m not “all in a huff” about anything. You have already heard from a member who worked at a WDW restaurant that servers tip out bartenders. This is a pretty universal concept.

Chi84

Premium Member
Which means that it doesn’t have to be required by the restaurant. You’re all in a huff that your experience wasn’t accepted as a universal truth but you acknowledge that these things vary by restaurant.
There are variations but if you do some research into it tip-outs are a very common practice.

Club Cooloholic

This is worse than when I fought someone over med rare steak.....
I never know what the purpose of the tip forums are. People ask a question they get a response and then people that don't follow social mores argue that they don't have to do what is common practice. Nobody says they have to tip, legally, but do they expect to be praised for their behavior?

Last edited:

BuddyThomas

I never know what the purpose of the tip forums are. People ask a question they get a response and then people that don't follow social mores argue that they don't have to do what is common practice. Nobody says they hqvw to tip, legally but do they expect to be praised for their behavior?
They are people who have probably never waited on a table in their entire lives, and they think they are experts on the requirement of waiters to tip out bartenders, bus staff and sometimes other staff as well. I actually think they just want to argue.

TalkToEthan

Original Poster
ac2b85d8bfc9ba797bf009f5e3ee18d0.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom