Tinkerbell Treasures

mnfootballmommy

Original Poster
Tinkerbell will be leaving a gift in our room each night for DD2.5 during our trip in Dec. and while shopping the clearance aisles at a certain big name store today I found a tiny Tinkerbell doll for $3.88! She is ADORABLE! She is about the size of a Polly Pocket (maybe smaller) and has big glittery wings--and of course, the Pixie dust I purchased previously matches them! :lol:

Now my question is this: Do you think the doll should be one of the gifts OR should she be placed with the gifts each night so that DD can find her each morning (assuming Tink moves around and/or so that DD can associate that the gifts are from Tinkerbell)? :shrug: (Tink would be on or near the gifts with the pixie dust sprinkled around...)

Here is a list of my Tink gifts so far (or what I have planned at least):
Mon--> Mickey Mouse & Princess disposable cameras (from Walgreens)
Tues--> Light up Glow stick wand (we have MVMCP that night)
Wed--> (plan to buy one of those BIG lollipops for this day:D )
Thurs--> Mary Poppins trading pin (we have Supercalifragilistic Breakfast that AM)
Fri-->Hopefully a Chef Mickey's Trading pin (breakfast there that AM)
Sat--> (day we leave) Tinkerbell and Mickey Mouse tattoos (or possibly something else? Tink doll then?)

So, what do you think? Other ideas for the little Tink? (I like to think outside of the box, but sometimes the box is very big and it is hard to climb out of! :ROFLOL: )

Your ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Phonedave

Why not see if maybe you could work something out with the CM's in Tinkerbell's Treasures so that your daughter can wake Tinkerbell. Or if thats not a possiblity (too early) then maybe she can "catch: Tinkerbell and you can give her the doll then. Something like, the real Tinkerbell has to go free to spread magic, but she left this special doll just for you.

Lord I can be sappy at times :)

-dave

mnfootballmommy

Original Poster
Why not see if maybe you could work something out with the CM's in Tinkerbell's Treasures so that your daughter can wake Tinkerbell. Or if thats not a possiblity (too early) then maybe she can "catch: Tinkerbell and you can give her the doll then. Something like, the real Tinkerbell has to go free to spread magic, but she left this special doll just for you.

Lord I can be sappy at times :)

-dave
:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:
Thanks for the ideas. I need to ponder those. I am not sure about waking up Tink. From what I have read, it gets pretty cut throat and I am just not interesting in "fighting" for something like that. The other idea though...that has some real possibility.

Thanks Sappy Dave! :animwink: (Don't worry--I won't tell!:lol: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom