• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

TimTracker or JustinScarred

mergatroid

My only response to this would be: If I were going to monetize off YouTube, I would make sure the persona I was trying to present was consistent across all platforms.
To be fair if we're talking twitter etc, it can be hard to fully know the tone from text alone. Sometimes a short response can be perceived as rude when in fact it's just a short response?

Last edited:

bhg469

Advertisement
Could you please give examples? I'm not saying it's not true, but in the hundreds of hours of viewing she's always seemed genuine to me.
Day after the election she went on a tirade, insulting everyone that disagreed with her. She insulted the intelligence of everyone who considered a third party and had no grasp on how elections work. When people tried to correct her she blocked them and cried. She led the crusade against a girl that uploaded one of tims pictures to instagram and universal gave her credit. Their whole fanbase attacked a teenager and forced her to delete her social media. They never once discouraged people from attacking this kid. And finally she had a huge blow out with another member of twitter, he was criticizing her for how she was acting towards a delivery person, that blew up and every time something negative happens towards her, she still blames that guy. He is no prize himself but what she accused him of doing was awful, and it was absolutely not true...

What you're viewing is edited by them, it is a snippet of them that they put fourth..

bhg469

Never really got into Tim and Justin. I have actually met Spoksmayne in person, he is a good guy, but I don't watch his channel a lot. My favorite is ResortTV1, especially their live streams. I actually hung out with them one night at MK and had a really good time.
And spokesmayne was super awesome to enjoy but man, that dude needs to change something in his life if he needs to get that wasted in public. One of the first girls he was dating on the channel seemed to be great with him but now? It just feels like hes got some self realization ahead of him

Okay, I'm going to spell this out for you because I don't think you get it:

It isn't that Tim is actually excited to go see these mundane things, it's that he makes enough revenue from his channel that he needs to seek out content to film. Sometimes he is clearly scraping the bottom of the barrel but hey, if it still makes money, why not?
I completely understand. But that's a problem to be scrapping to provide content. I am well aware of the monitization and how they get paid. The more subscribers and ads the more they make.

nelsonj3

Because it's an observation. What you want to bet they will be there when when this mickey celebration starts? Then post a video lol. Pathetic!

A new hot dog? There.
A new shirt? There.
A new uniform? There.
Pathetic.
You say pathetic a lot. LOL
Pathetic.

But seriously, I enjoy making videos on YouTube about Disney. I don't go film every new hot dog and bathroom, but I do film what I enjoy, and I enjoy posting it, if you think it's pathetic, that's just fine. But posting about it multiple times is also pathetic. Seriously... It's not a big deal. We enjoy making videos, people enjoy watching them... Life goes on! If you don't want to watch them, don't. And don't waste your time complaining about them and ending every sentence with Pathetic. LOL.

By the way, I see you have a Doctorate Degree. Congrats. I'm also a teacher in real life, and I have a Masters Degree in Educational Leadership along with 17 years of experience in the classroom. But I also enjoy making videos about Disney. My point is, those of us who make these videos are real people who just enjoy doing it. For me, it's not about the money, even though I don't make very much as a teacher. I truly enjoy bringing people to Disney virtually, especially those who can't go themselves.

A very nice viewer messaged me the other day and thanked me for taking her to the parks virtually because she is in the hospital and is not sure if she'll ever be able to visit the parks in person again. Seeing the parks in our live stream and our vlogs lifted her spirits. Is that pathetic? I think not. Perhaps you need to re-evaluate your perspective.

I agree. Finding a way to make money and provide for their families in the form of content creation is truly tragic. One of the links provided happened to be the starting QB for the Oakland Raiders. But even still, truly tragic. We should all aspire to be better than them.
Exactly. And the people who are helping to monitize should be ashamed

You say pathetic a lot. LOL
Pathetic.

But seriously, I enjoy making videos on YouTube about Disney. I don't go film every new hot dog and bathroom, but I do film what I enjoy, and I enjoy posting it, if you think it's pathetic, that's just fine. But posting about it multiple times is also pathetic. Seriously... It's not a big deal. We enjoy making videos, people enjoy watching them... Life goes on! If you don't want to watch them, don't. And don't waste your time complaining about them and ending every sentence with Pathetic. LOL.

By the way, I see you have a Doctorate Degree. Congrats. I'm also a teacher in real life, and I have a Masters Degree in Educational Leadership along with 17 years of experience in the classroom. But I also enjoy making videos about Disney. My point is, those of us who make these videos are real people who just enjoy doing it. For me, it's not about the money, even though I don't make very much as a teacher. I truly enjoy bringing people to Disney virtually, especially those who can't go themselves.

A very nice viewer messaged me the other day and thanked me for taking her to the parks virtually because she is in the hospital and is not sure if she'll ever be able to visit the parks in person again. Seeing the parks in our live stream and our vlogs lifted her spirits. Is that pathetic? I think not. Perhaps you need to re-evaluate your perspective.
Now see that was well said. I appreciate your perspective!! 👍

Top Bottom