• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

TimTracker or JustinScarred

DisneyJoe

Advertisement
That's a professional sport. Sitting up running for a cupcake and being the first to upload it to YouTube and get paid is pathetic. You don't have to agree it's my opinion.
IMHO, thousands sitting in a stadium paying $$ watching "pros" run around with balls is pathetic.

What makes someone a professional? vs being an amateur? I believe the consensus and definition is that the pro gets paid for it while an amateur does not - therefore, these vloggers getting paid tens of thousands of dollars are professionals, even if they are chasing cupcakes vs little balls.

It's supply and demand.

Pooh.sHoneyHuntTDL

I agree 100 percent. But I'm not making a living off this. Nor am I running to Disney Springs for the opening of a new parking lot so I can put it on YouTube. Pathetic.
Yes but you have a really negative attitude, almost a personal hatred of these people that you have never met. Seems odd that you would have excessive negative energy towards them instead of just ignoring the thread.

Bleed0range

More power to them if they can make a living doing that. I actually have a lot of respect for people who give up a 9-5 job to do something different.
I think it’s great they found a cool way to make money. But I wouldn’t want to do it because it takes some of the fun out of it.

The_Jobu

I watch them both when I have time. Not everyday, but often enough to keep up with them. Along with several other Disney vloggers and other content. Met Tim once at Studios when I was there visiting and doing some filming myself. Very nice, took several minutes to stop and talk and let me film a clip with him for my videos, which he didn't have to do but I very much appreciated.

I honestly don't know how they do daily videos and still have a life. I do a couple of videos a week and it can be an enormous time drain sometimes. Especially if you don't have any sort of production team. However there can be good money to be made- if you're willing to put in the time, hard work, quality, etc. I'm nowhere near their level, and don't ever expect to be, but i bring in several hundred a month doing it. And having fun.
You're vids are great too, really enjoy them.

The Moles Family

Not being a troll at all. But these people live at Disney world. Hey a new cupcake. They are there. Hey a new bathroom. They are there. It's truly pathetic. And making a living off it is even more pathetic. To clarify, I hold this mindset about anyone who lives on YouTube. Pathetic. And I'm well aware they make money off views.
Meow lol

disney4life2008

IMHO, thousands sitting in a stadium paying $$ watching "pros" run around with balls is pathetic.

What makes someone a professional? vs being an amateur? I believe the consensus and definition is that the pro gets paid for it while an amateur does not - therefore, these vloggers getting paid tens of thousands of dollars are professionals, even if they are chasing cupcakes vs little balls.

It's supply and demand.
There is no connection to Beyoncé and someone running to the magic Kingdom to report on the new hot dog at Casey's

disney4life2008

I'm curious as to how people can find something pathetic if they don't watch it?
Because it's an observation. What you want to bet they will be there when when this mickey celebration starts? Then post a video lol. Pathetic!

A new hot dog? There.
A new shirt? There.
A new uniform? There.
Pathetic.

Dead2009

Because it's an observation. What you want to bet they will be there when when this mickey celebration starts? Then post a video lol. Pathetic!

A new hot dog? There.
A new shirt? There.
A new uniform? There.
Pathetic.
Those 3 things you mentioned are considered a big deal, especially by members of the forum. I guess they would be pathetic as well by contributing to the YouTubers success.

Top Bottom