• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

TimTracker or JustinScarred

Pooh.sHoneyHuntTDL

I dont blame them though. Having to abruptly move to get away from their potentially dangerous neighbors is a time sucker. Selling and buying a house at the same time is a serious energy drain. For being public people, they probably wanted to hide the move as much as possible just in case their neighbors found them on youtube. You could tell from their house announcement video that they really didnt want to move.
What episode did they talk about their scary neighbors and having to move.

disneygeek90

The neighbor went over to their house and took a hose and was stealing their water. IIRC they lived in a pretty depressed area.

Oh yikes. I don't think I've seen that one. I've actually only been watching for a couple months. Oddly enough, I started with their HHN videos so I knew what to expect as a frightened first timer.

I don't watch every video they make, but I do like watching them every so often.

Pooh.sHoneyHuntTDL

Couldn't they have just called the police or installed security cameras? Stealing water is on the mild side of things that can go wrong down here in central Florida neighborhoods, even the more affluent ones.
In the video they explained they had security cameras but the neighbor slipped into the back pool area at night Mission Impossible style, then connected his hose and covered the hose with mulch. The neighbor did this because their water had been turned off by the water works.

The Tracker's then called the police. The neighbors confessed, they had footage of the neighbor leaving the property but the police didn't do anything about it.

There were also unspecified previous problems with the same neighbor.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
In the video they explained they had security cameras but the neighbor slipped into the back pool area at night Mission Impossible style, then connected his hose and covered the hose with mulch. The neighbor did this because their water had been turned off by the water works.

The Tracker's then called the police. The neighbors confessed, they had footage of the neighbor leaving the property but the police didn't do anything about it.

There were also unspecified previous problems with the same neighbor.
This was explained in the vlog entry where Tim was finishing up the bathroom in the old house. Now I understand why he finally got around to getting it done.

SirWillow

I watch them both when I have time. Not everyday, but often enough to keep up with them. Along with several other Disney vloggers and other content. Met Tim once at Studios when I was there visiting and doing some filming myself. Very nice, took several minutes to stop and talk and let me film a clip with him for my videos, which he didn't have to do but I very much appreciated.

I honestly don't know how they do daily videos and still have a life. I do a couple of videos a week and it can be an enormous time drain sometimes. Especially if you don't have any sort of production team. However there can be good money to be made- if you're willing to put in the time, hard work, quality, etc. I'm nowhere near their level, and don't ever expect to be, but i bring in several hundred a month doing it. And having fun.

disney4life2008

Do you mind telling us why? Or are you just being a troll?
Not being a troll at all. But these people live at Disney world. Hey a new cupcake. They are there. Hey a new bathroom. They are there. It's truly pathetic. And making a living off it is even more pathetic. To clarify, I hold this mindset about anyone who lives on YouTube. Pathetic. And I'm well aware they make money off views.

DisneyJoe

Not being a troll at all. But these people live at Disney world. Hey a new cupcake. They are there. Hey a new bathroom. They are there. It's truly pathetic. And making a living off it is even more pathetic. To clarify, I hold this mindset about anyone who lives on YouTube. Pathetic. And I'm well aware they make money off views.
So how does this differ from those who make a living on professional sports of any kind? "Ooh, he made another goal"

disney4life2008

So how does this differ from those who make a living on professional sports of any kind? "Ooh, he made another goal"
That's a professional sport. Sitting up running for a cupcake and being the first to upload it to YouTube and get paid is pathetic. You don't have to agree it's my opinion.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
There are people who would think a person with 6,757 posts on a Disney World message board is pathetic. :)

disney4life2008

There are people who would think a person with 6,757 posts on a Disney World message board is pathetic. :)
I agree 100 percent. But I'm not making a living off this. Nor am I running to Disney Springs for the opening of a new parking lot so I can put it on YouTube. Pathetic.

Raineman

I agree 100 percent. But I'm not making a living off this. Nor am I running to Disney Springs for the opening of a new parking lot so I can put it on YouTube. Pathetic.
Just curious, and with no sarcasm intended, is it just theme park vloggers that you feel this way about, or anyone on YouTube that gets paid from monetized content?

Bleed0range

Honestly all. People quit jobs for YouTube
As much fun as I think it would be to make going to Disney my job, I think it would end up taking all the joy out of it. If you go every day, it becomes less and less magical and more mundane. I noticed they stopped riding rides as much and just go in the parks sometimes to get whatever footage they can.

Just would be a shame. I can see they’re more excited to go to other Disney parks because they’ve oversaturated WDW.

Top Bottom