• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

TimTracker or JustinScarred

LaughingGravy

Original Poster
If you had to put the two of them in a room with only one coming out as the victor, of these two, whose youtube park videos would win?
They both have a similar style. Nerdy disney guy w/ girlfriend and camera checking out the latest and greatest with annual passes that I don't have.

ABQ

Tim. Justin tries to hard to be, what comes off in my opinion, as annoying and I avoid his videos as much as possible to keep them out of my feed, which is hard as I watch occasional Adam video and annoying Justin is often around. Tim and Jenn have fun, but don't appear to act, they just be themselves.

Mr Ferret 88

Premium Member
Tim. Justin tries to hard to be, what comes off in my opinion, as annoying and I avoid his videos as much as possible to keep them out of my feed, which is hard as I watch occasional Adam video and annoying Justin is often around. Tim and Jenn have fun, but don't appear to act, they just be themselves.
How many Tim Tracker videos have you seen ?

bhg469

How many Tim Tracker videos have you seen ?
Right? If they were acting like themselves, Tim would be probably the same, but his wife would be much... Different....

She is definitely definitely is not the same person as she portrays on the youtube channel. And to answer the question? Neither... Kyle from view from the cheap seats or maybe world of micah.. Both are good dudes and do it for the love of the hobby. Neither one is getting freebies or is getting freebies because of their sub numbers.

MrConbon

Right? If they were acting like themselves, Tim would be probably the same, but his wife would be much... Different....

She is definitely definitely is not the same person as she portrays on the youtube channel. And to answer the question? Neither... Kyle from view from the cheap seats or maybe world of micah.. Both are good dudes and do it for the love of the hobby. Neither one is getting freebies or is getting freebies because of their sub numbers.
What do you mean? I’ve been watching them for years and she seems pretty genuine. Maybe les so recently since YouTube is now their main source of income but if you watch any of the home vlogs she tries to make dinner and laughes at her mistakes and shows off her acne when it’s bad. She doesn’t seem to put on a completely different personality.

Disneyhead'71

What do you mean? I’ve been watching them for years and she seems pretty genuine. Maybe les so recently since YouTube is now their main source of income but if you watch any of the home vlogs she tries to make dinner and laughes at her mistakes and shows off her acne when it’s bad. She doesn’t seem to put on a completely different personality.
Everyone has 2 faces. The person you want to be and the person you are. The narrower the gap, the happier you are.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Premium Member
Tim all the way. JustinScarred is a little over the top for my tastes. His enthusiasm is kind of cartoonish and can be distracting, but I will still watch him every now and then.

bhg469

If you only follow them on youtube, best to keep it that way, she is two faced for sure.

Top Bottom