Time For A Disney Overhaul: Villain Takeover

NateD1226

Original Poster
Time for a Disney Overhaul
Villain Takeover

-fHeZPs9kK-WNBnuMd6gSpcG6mW0oqI_1-mwoxGTsrWpOOmj9EYNFAAZZxQfkoT-cFb4MLCqe2AyKDHn2tdi-qKFi9dySEwGJlIYKyconWi1dkXct7mhe1vIUFQaBIp-7MYFsgHm

Be prepared for the tasks you will encounter here in Disneyland Anaheim and Disney California Adventure. Villains have taken over the parks right before the parks huge rush month… DECEMBER. The villains have taken over many lands and plan to take over everything! That is why you are here to stop them! But beware, these villains aren't easy to fight.

What changed from the last season?

Instead of 10-12 challenges, it is only 5 challenges!
Yup, you read that right! This season will only last 5 weeks with only 5 challenges! This season is shorter to give players time for Christmas and a shorter break before a huge game comes up.

-When you sign-up you are committed to play.
Last season I let people just hop in and out of the games. But this season you need to sign up and play the game.

- New point system
The new point system will be somewhat similar to last season, but it has its differences. This season you will get a score out of 10 points for each challenge. The person with the most points out of 50 wins the game!

More Advantages and Twists!
After every challenge,the person with the highest amount of points will get a badge! This badge will be an advantage for the next challenge! During each challenge the villain will throw in a magic spell that makes you incorporate something into your write up!

Writeups
This season there is no limit of sentences! You can make an 85 page document of a 100 slide presentation! As long that it makes you happy, then you can do whatever you want!

The deadline for the Sign-ups is November 20, 2018 at 12:45 PM PST
The first challenge will start the same day at 7:30 PM PST
If you have any questions, please ask below.

So, will you help defeat the villains?

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I can't promise how long or thorough my projects will be as I'm pretty busy over the holidays. But I loved the first season of this game and I can't wait to see what you do with the second!

I'm in!

Voxel

President of Progress City
Sadly this is a bad time for me. The disgusting material has hit the fan at work. I'm being asked to give up my holidays and work (at a higher wage) instead.. So free time really isn't on my side right now.

Disney Dad 3000

Thank you for the invite. I'll consider it since it's only 5 weeks. My availability was spottier than I would have liked for OLS but seems to be calming. Will let you know.
Trying to get some more pieces of my Disneyland Seoul park put together and prep for my comp GMR2 that will be arriving spring into summer so may just rest my brain a bit after a long year.

spacemt354

Chili's
Thank you for the invite - I wish I could but right now is crunch time with school and it's tough to add another creative task onto the load. However I go on break for the holidays mid-December until the New Year, I know you wanted to have people commit for the full comp but if there was an option to just do the challenges in December I could probably do those.

NateD1226

Original Poster
Thank you for the invite - I wish I could but right now is crunch time with school and it's tough to add another creative task onto the load. However I go on break for the holidays mid-December until the New Year, I know you wanted to have people commit for the full comp but if there was an option to just do the challenges in December I could probably do those.
Of course you can! I was hesitant of adding that change because I wasn't sure if people were going to play. But, I'm going to be lenient and allow people to hop in and out.

NateD1226

Original Poster
Challenge 1
Shego and Dr. Drakken
Blaq_fSXYw6tkYYdqIN_p-mpi-OUv4iVjaoGtt6kXtxV6SQUg_7nrBal0Y9_uMk_9keq6BQiD3j1J3OzwzGZjgBB1LrhNJSIUpO8lgZFqzsxM9q9za1abDAoVuatcT5CG6Y43N7Z

-Challenge-
Tomorrowland has been taken over by Dr. Drakken and Shego! Their new lair is underwater in the Nemo Submarine Ride. Kim and Ron are not able to help defeat the villains, so they asked you to help. Your task from Wade is to overhaul Tomorrowland to kick out Shego and Dr. Drakken! You must keep at least one attraction. Everything else you must either overhaul or demolish.

-Reminders-
Keep it fun and creative!

Make sure you use a presentation site I can see (Forums, Docs, Slides, etc)
Stay is the Tomorrowland area and don't extend out.
Try to be creative and think of new ideas but you MAY use old concept ride.
If you use old concepts of ride make sure you change the style a bit to make sure it has some things that are your own.
You can make it as short or as long as you want!
Have at least one image!

-Advantage-
Whoever wins this round will get an advantage to shake up the game. You will get the Future of Tomorrow advantage. This will be further explained at the end of the challenge.

This challenge is due Monday 12/26 @7:30 PM PST

Can you defeat the villains?

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Challenge 1
Shego and Dr. Drakken
Blaq_fSXYw6tkYYdqIN_p-mpi-OUv4iVjaoGtt6kXtxV6SQUg_7nrBal0Y9_uMk_9keq6BQiD3j1J3OzwzGZjgBB1LrhNJSIUpO8lgZFqzsxM9q9za1abDAoVuatcT5CG6Y43N7Z

-Challenge-
Tomorrowland has been taken over by Dr. Drakken and Shego! Their new lair is underwater in the Nemo Submarine Ride. Kim and Ron are not able to help defeat the villains, so they asked you to help. Your task from Wade is to overhaul Tomorrowland to kick out Shego and Dr. Drakken! You must keep at least one attraction. Everything else you must either overhaul or demolish.

-Reminders-
Keep it fun and creative!

Make sure you use a presentation site I can see (Forums, Docs, Slides, etc)
Stay is the Tomorrowland area and don't extend out.
Try to be creative and think of new ideas but you MAY use old concept ride.
If you use old concepts of ride make sure you change the style a bit to make sure it has some things that are your own.
You can make it as short or as long as you want!
Have at least one image!

-Advantage-
Whoever wins this round will get an advantage to shake up the game. You will get the Future of Tomorrow advantage. This will be further explained at the end of the challenge.

This challenge is due Monday 12/26 @7:30 PM PST

Can you defeat the villains?
Do we need to keep the theme as Tomorrowland (or at least mostly Tomorrowland like), or can we change the theme? Also, can we retheme the one ride we keep, or does the ride we keep have to stay more or less the same?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom