Time Change MK 1/18

DisneyDreamer08

I’m not sure when this change was made so I apologize if this is old news. We leave the 11th and I’ve been periodically checking park hours for the week we are there (mainly for our DHS day) but this morning I noticed that on Saturday January 18th, MK now opens at 8am. This is definitely a new change as it was previously 9am and my FPs are planned according to that. One of our FPs is for Mine Train so I went into the app and clicked Change to see if I could change the time slightly. When it got to the page where you select your party, I clicked select all. When I tried to go to the next step, it bumped me back out to my plans. I scrolled down to Saturday the 18th and my Mine Train FP was gone. In full panic mode, I went back in to make a new FP and thankfully, I was able to select my old time. I’m too scared to go back in and mess with it now so I guess I’ll have to keep my fast passes where they are!
But I thought I would mention the time change in case it effects anyone else. I’m kinda bummed we have to get up an hour earlier on our last day 🤷‍♀️

*Edit to add original park hours were 9-8. It’s now 8-11pm.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom