Time at the Water Parks

ThinkTink721

We have been to WDW many times, but have never visited the water parks.
This year we are planning to visit both of them.
Would 4 or 5 hours at each water park be enough time?...We don't have to do every attraction.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Would 4 or 5 hours at each water park be enough time?...We don't have to do every attraction.

First.. no need to do them Both unless you are the 'want to see it all' type. Many alternate which they visit on each trip, etc. Most people only last in the water parks till mid afternoon (say 3-4pm) anyways. So if you go at opening.. most people are satisified (and tired enough) they start bailing after 1 or 2 pm.

Upvote 0

tare

Yes that a good amount of time. I would choose typhoons over blizzard.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I think that is plenty of time! What we usually do is pla nto get there early in the morning before the crowds arrive and be out by mid day. I will say we like TL so much better! We ending up being there ALL day last May.

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
As others have said 4-5 hours is plenty. When we have gone we have been there at opening and left around 12:30-1:00pm. I prefer Typhoon Lagoon too, I like the tropical theme better than snow, as I have enough snow in the winter here in Wisconsin.

Upvote 0

shmmrname

If you get there early, you can get everything you want to do at each waterpark done. Usually, you'll still have time to lounge and relax, even after the main slides/attractions. Then, go to your hotel for a quick nap/break/shower. You'll still have the whole afternoon.

I'd suggest trying just one (Typhoon Lagoon first). If you feel like you want more time, it's easy to find another morning to go to the second waterpark. But, it's best not to try to pack too much into your trip, you don't want to feel overwhelmed.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom