tiggerlovers bouncing trip report

tiggerlovers bouncing trip report day 1
Day 1

Cast : Richard (dh ) Me ( tiggerlover )

We arrived at POR at about 9 am went right in to check in I asked if any upgrades availiable and guess what there was Riverview Yay!!!It was also close to the food court just what I wanted . Yay again !!! It was in the building 90's Oak Manor room 9242 . I would request this building again . We couldnt go to the room right away so we went to the AK boy was it packed !!!! But no long waits for the ride though . First we hit kilimajaro safari It was ok not many animals out but that was ok since it was later than we usually go on it . Then we went to see if lion king was playing and what time it was . We found out we just missed the it the next one was at 1:00 . We then went to IRRBAB We thought they made it more intense .I advise everyone with small children to wait until they are older to see it !!! TO MANY SCREAMING KIDS IN IT TODAY!!!! Next we went back to the lion king We thought it was awesome as usual . We love the fact that the theater is closed in and cooler now !!! the lights are more dramatic too . After the lion king we decided to eat we went to flame tree bbq we both loved it We both had the bbq pork sandwiches Richard had the beans I asked for coleslaw instead of beans and we shared a soda
After lunch we went to dinosaur and privevil whirl Primevil whirl was the longest line we encountered all day We then went back to the hotel got our room number then asked for our bags to be brought to the room . They told us to go to our room and they would call us to meet us at our car to bring the bags up . While we were waiting for them to call I took pictures of the room ( for you Anne ) and the view we I left the room with out the key and Richard decided to follow me out there oh no he left his key in the room OH NO WE WERE LOCKED OUT !!! He locked us out by mistake Well we went back to up to the lobby to get new keys and to make sure bell services didnt call us !!! well we got back to the room and waited and waited and waited until Richard decided to get a few bags up Well I didnt know it until most bags were in that he had brought in most of the stuff and still no bell hops had called so he went and got the rest and i cancelled them We then got ready for Ohanas
Off we went to Ohanas We drove to the Poly checked in to Ohanas and was seated right away . We ordered diet cokes and since when I made the ressie I told them it was our third anniversary the waiter asked us if we would like drinks . For you Matto we both ordered the Lapu Lapu 's were they yummy !!! They changed the menu a little bit since we have eaten there last instead of fried rice they give you yellow rice and instead of different grilled veggies they give green beans no biggie the food was still good as usual The waiter wasnt that great had to keep asking for refills and more food the other times we didnt even have to ask We hardly saw him !!! Oh well when the pineapple and caramel came so did a huge cupcake and they sang happy anniversary in part hawaiian and english boy did we turn red
after we left ohanas we decided to not go to MK as we planned instead we went to DTD and walked around looking at maybe gifts for our anniversary but didnt want to buy it when each other was with each other then we went back to the hotel got sodas in our refillable cups and then went to bed !!!

oh I forgot that the CM Patsy at check in was wonderful In checking in she was very helpful and a girl after my own heart she still calls POR Dixie landings she was an orgininal worker at Dixie landings and is still here at POR

Patsy great CM at check in
getting upgrade to riverview from standard
getting to see what we wanted to at AK
Ohana's except for the service
bellhop services
service at ohanas

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
tiggerlovers bouncing trip report day 2
Day 2 October 26
Woke up early darn time change !!! ate breakfast at the Food court again I had a danish richard at a cinnamon bun used our refill cups for diet coke was at the bus stop before 8 am again darn time change!!!Got to EPCOT and lots of people thought it was going to be way crowded Got in at 8 :44 still had to wait finally the character caravan came then everyone made mad dash to MS and test track NO WAIT they make a dash for the characters that are doing signings Yay !!!got a fast past for MS then went on test tract about a 15 minute wait saw Keenan but was tongue tied so he probably thought I was a wacko !!! Then went back to MS oh no we missed our fast pass time no to worry they let us slide , Again we both felt sick we decided we didnt want to do this ride again . Then off to Figment love figment even though its not as good as the orginal Then off to the land to wait for our PS and recommittment ceramony( that was a suprise for Richard) it was a long wait for the land ride so we decided we wanted a snack ( we had about an hour and a half to our PS ) Richard got a chocolate chip cookie I got strawberry shortcake It was very good We still had a while to our PS and the land ride was too long and we would have missed our ps so we went into food rocks instead. I dont remember ever seeing this and it was cute !!!Too bad it wont be around too much longer . We still had time for our PS but not long so we decided to sit and relax downstairs a bit .At 12:30 PM we went upstairs to the Garden Grille I told Richard to go sit down while I told them we were here (I wanted to remind them about the recommittment ceramony since it was a suprise for Richard We got seated right away with our waitress Angela . she kept asking questions about us like our names and about our wedding ( I knew the reason but richard didnt ) .The food was so good family platters of turkey flank steak, fried catfish , mashed potatoes cornbread stuffing yellow squash and a medley of veggies with sunflower bread with honey butter yummy . We were pigs had two skillets The first Character we saw was farmer mickey he signed my book and I got a picture with him then pluto ,dale , chip . They were very attentive to the children at other tables but mickeya nd chip interacted with me alot too Richard was a big fuddy duddy and didnt want pictures with the characters . Then the big Momemt came Our waitress Angela brought us a cake and made us stand up in front of everyone she announced that it was our third anniversary and since they werent invited to our first wedding they are having a ceramony of their own . Richard was shocked ( I finally suprised him he usually figures out before something happens ) They made us kiss while they counted to 100 and another waiter took pics of us and the ceremony . We gave the rest of the cake to the table next to us ( we had two pieces but there was a whole cake left ) and rolled out of the restaurant tried walking the countries but said lets go back to the hotel because we were up very early and take a nap Took a nap and then after the nap went back to EPCOT and ate around the world at the food festival booths decided we had enough and decided not to stay for illuminations ( never saw it this week ) because we have seen it plenty of times Went back to the hotel and on the table was a card from Cinderella and Prince Charming with a signed picture saying hope you have a magical time celebrating your anniversary at the world !!! WE WERE SHOCKED!!! Did not expect this at all decided we needed the hot tub went to find it and was at the pool until 8 pm then went back to the room for the rest of the night to fill out postcars

suprising Richard at the Garden Grille with the Recommittment ceramony
finding a card in our room from Prince charming and Cinderella
hot tub and pool

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
Day three 10/27

we got up about 6:30 am got ready took the bus to MK then took the Monorail to the Contemporary We were extremely early for our PS at 8:40 so we decided to explore the Contemporary . Finally the time came for our PS. We had a wonderful time except the interaction with the characters were Minimal but the food was great too much stuff to name. Then we decided to go back to POR to drop off the Chef Mickey pictures in the room ( we bought the package but when we got to the room the maid was there so we went to the lobby and just looked around no biggie . We also relaxed at the courtyard that was right next to our room I couldnt get the picture of that because everytime we were at the hotel it was either night or really early in the morning at the pics didnt come out !!!finally dropped the pictures off Then onto the MGM Studios Walked to TOT and ROCK AND ROLL ROLLERCOASTER but didnt ride TOT too long of a wait 90 minutes and stayed that way the whole day
After going on ROCK AND ROLL ROLLERCOAST it was a short wait for Beauty and the Beast got in and had great seats . LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!Then on to the Great Movie Ride got the gangster version still like the cowboy version better . Then went to who wants to be a Millionaire play it after that we ate at Rosies all american cafe It was Yucky Then we decided to wait for Fantasmic at 700 it was a little before 5 pm and they were going to let you in at 5 no one was waiting in line so we were like the first in Met a great couple with a child he was in the Military and just moved to Pensecola so it was like a little vaction for them . there daughter Georgia took to me she sat on my lap when her mother I and her went to the bathroom she only wanted to hold my hand She was a cutie . Fantasmic was awesome My new favorite show with Wishes coming in a close second.It took three buses till we finally got on to go back to the hotel . We are glad we got that bus because the bus driver Carolyn kept us laughing until we go back to POR she was hilarious and made the drive a very short one .We then went by boat to DTD bought our anniversary gifts which I bought richard a pocket watch , we bought a chrystal piece together of Beauty and the beast ( because I call Richard my beast and he calls me his beauty ) and he bought me a Mickey and Minnie chrystal piece that I find out
about tomorrow ( didnt know anything about that or the Mickey gold earrings he bought me ) .Then we got hungry so we went to the rainforest cafe ( not one of my favorite places ) had just an appetiser and water and went back to the hotel for the night

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
Day 4 10/28

We get up eat breakfast at the Food court. We are at MK before it opens Cast members and people everywhere are wishing us congratulations ( we wore our shirts that I made for the occassion. It was over cast and cooler today by the end of the day its drizzling First we head over to Fantasy land to do Mickeys Philamagic loved it I call it smellovision . Then went to the Many aventures of Winnie the pooh to see tigger, snow white , peter pan then IASW these all had hardly any wait . then off to one of my favorite rides the mad tea party Richard didnt look as green as he usually did but still had to stand and not walk for a few minutes. Then off to toon town did the characters in the tent . When Cinderella saw my shirt she said stuff like is he still treating you like a prince and what a wonderful magical place to celebrate your magical day She made it so personal not just with me but everyone I saw waiting in line I got suzy mouses picture and autograph and then over to see tigger pooh rabbit and eeyore . We were getting hungry so off to Cosmic rays love the animontronic guy in there and the food was good loved their toppings bar ( love sauteed onions on burgers ) Then off to Tomorrowland and the people mover ( or whatever its called ) Then COP then went to get our gifts out of the locker ( richard kept looking at the time and said it was time for his suprise Richard then led me to the Wishing well never Knew it was there. Soon a person came up to me calling my name I am like yes she introduced herself as jane from gifts of a lifetime and then the presentation began she told me to stand with my hands on the wishing well and to close my eyes and count to 100 well then when I opened them she handed me a card that said something sweet and personal about me and Richard and to go take a ride on the carosel ( the only ride I havent done since I was a kid ) then another pixie handed me a card with something else written on it and to go by its a small world By this time I must have had a very confused or scared look on my face because a gentleman came up and said something to that effect and asked what i got in my hand and when i told him he asked if I would like another card and i said of course so I know whats going on ( by this time he had me smiling ) he handed me a card to go back to the wishing well and Richard was waiting for me there ( while i counted to 100 he disappeared) he asked me to remarry him and Jane performed our ceramony and threw pixie dust everyone who walked by stopped to watch us Thats when we presented our gifts After the presentation we decided to go back to the hotel to change for our special dinner at CRT Oh my god what a dinner First our dinner was decorated with confetti and ribbons I had prime rib and richard had seafood risotto we had an crab egg roll for an appetiser and I had a smoothy that came with a sovienier glass the meal came with pretzel bread and for dessert we had walts apple bread custard with maple walnut ice cream Plus besides the sovienier glass they gave us champain glasses as a sovienier from our dinner since it was our special day Went back to the room and relaxed till tomorrow

Richards suprise for our anniversary
Cinderella royal table

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
Day 5 10/29

Got up early at breakfast at the food court my usual for the week a chocolate chip muffin (loved those ) made it to the park before it opened again Checked in for the tour Ben was our tour guide He was very informative and funny .Great lunch at Columbia house never even knew it exisited had the fish and chicken finger combo ( richard did too ) then off for more walking on the tour . The only ride we rode with the tour was the Haunted mansion because we opted to see backstage instead in the morning He told us the CM story behind the Haunted Manision of Master gracy and Emily and showed us exactly where to find the hidden mickeys and donald and about the artitecture of the building I also asked about Mermaid lagoon and he said its rumored that they might get it but not official yet after the tour which ended at three we decided to do Liberty tree tavern for dinner it was so good family style buffet with turkey pork chops steak corn bread stuffing mac and cheese and mashed potatoes with a salad with strawberry vinegarette that I loved and asked for the recipe and they gave it to me so if anyone wants it let me know and cherry cobbler for dessert The table next to me had a little girl kaitlyn that was celebrating her 5th birthday I gave her a pin off my lanyard after asking the parents if it was ok Her mom wrote my name down to put in her memory book Well after dinner we staked out a place for wishes to find a great spot and sat there for about an hour when we find out that it was the VIP section who knew there were no signs so off to find another spot and found one that was even better got to see tink fly and all the stuff on the castle and the fireworks Ok now back to the hotel to freshen up and go play fantasia mini golf took the bus to DTD then off to the swan and then to the mini golf Richard beat me by one point oh well walked over to the boardwalk and waited and waited for a bus to DTD finally came and went back to DTD and then off to POR and to bed

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
Day 6 10 /30

got up early like usual went to the food court like usual then hopped on a bus to Mgm Hat to wait till they opened then off to get fast passes for Rock and Roll rollercoaster then off to ride TOT loved it then went on Rock and roll rollercoster loved it then onto GMR asked if the Cowboy version was playing so waited for that version had a family who was from make a wish behind us the one daughter is terminally ill and in a wheel chair but had great sprit she ran over her sister so they had to get another wheelchair All day today we had technical difficulty with every attaction we went on at Mgm ok went to one mans dream and who wants to be a millionair and then it was time for prime time cafe that we made ps for that morning it was ok not as good as it used to be but good we had onion rings that were tumbleweed onions that gave me heartburn and i had a chicken sandwhich and richard had the club sandwhich and then we had the brownie sundae for dessert we actually had enough for the da and went back to the room and took a nap then went to DTD and bought more scrapbooking material I am attempting to do it again and ate at captain jacks we had appetisers of new england clam chowder one of the best i have tasted crab cakes another best i have ever tasted and tomato and mozzerella salad then back to the hotel to bed

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
Day 7 10/31 halloween

Today we decided to be lazy until MNSSHP so we got up at 8 am ( thats late for us ) got breakfast at the food court ten went to the pool and hot tub stayed to a little after 10 then went back to the room and changed and decided to check out the outlet store on 536 nothing there so we decided to drive around Celebration . When we got there Richard decided hey lets walk around so we did looking in the shops and the we decided to eat at one of the restaurants we looked at everyones menu and decided to eat at Hermans place to eat sandwhich and ice cream shop The food was great and reasonably priced I had corn chowder soup and a cheeseburger and Richard had a catfish sandwhich Then we had a hot caramel sundae with banana pudding icecream yummy Next we rolled out of Hermans and decided to check out the Carribean beach resort for February What a beautiful but way big resort !!! I even sampled a Banana Cabana ( I got I.D.ed ) for you Ames It was yummy !!! Then we went to the Wide World of sports to the gift shop and got Richard a Saints hat ( the only place besides louisiana we can find one ) The off to our hotel to get ready for the party .I didnt think I looked too good because I didnt have enough gold hair spray and you could still see my red hair but everyone who saw me thought I looked cute as we walked to the bus stop everyone stared at us we thought we would be the only adults on the bus dressed but when we got to the bus stop alot of adults were dressed that made us feel better We had a great time got lots of candy, saw the parade ,and fireworks. We went on the Haunted mansion , mickeys philamagic ,the river boat and pirates of the Carribean . all the cast members were interecting with us because we were in character left at midnight and took a shower took me three times to get the haircolor out of my hair and then off to bed.

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
Day 8 11/1

Got up at 8 am ate at the food court. then off to Epcot got there about 11 am took pics and went to pin central then went to figment . We decided to go to Italy for a food demo for the food and wine festival about cooking with chocolate had to wait an hour so we looked around the shops. We also watched the muses that where there they were hysterical one of them stole the number card for them demo and gave us chocolate for them and was trying to auction off our ticket for the demo he was so funny . After the demo we walked the countries and decided to eat at San Angel Inn if we were able to got seated right away then walked the countries again and in Morroco decided to do a henna tattoo and then went to get a chocolate mousse ( that I was craving from The bakery in France then back to morroco to but lemon and sugar on the tattoo and off to MK We shopped at the emporium for one of the teachers I sub for back home and gives me alot of work then we were going to go on splash mountain but decided to go back to the hotel and relax we got dinner in the food court and shopped at the hotel gift store and then back to the room and vegged !

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
Day 9 11/2

got up at 6:30 am to find a refrigerator in our room we missed it last night probably too tired we never ordered one and when our bill was left on the door it had it on there .We went to the lobby to the nice CM Carole took it off our bill and off to the poly for our PS at Kona Cafe We were early yet again so we walked around saw the volcano pool and took pics of the view from the poly beach . Finally time for our PS ate and then after breakfast Richard decided he was parked out so we decided to start the three hour trip home I cried at we left I didnt want the week to end ( had so many magical moments ) and we arrived home about 1 pm emptied the car and was off to Home depot to see his work schedule for his second job !!!

wdwhoneymooner

Hey, Cheryl - Glad you had such a fantastic trip!

The great thing for me while reading your report is that I can close my eyes and "see" the things you were describing.

:sohappy: :sohappy: Pictures soon?

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner
Hey, Cheryl - Glad you had such a fantastic trip!

The great thing for me while reading your report is that I can close my eyes and "see" the things you were describing.

:sohappy: :sohappy: Pictures soon?
as soon as they are finished downloading to shutterfly.com i will post them I love my digital but I rarely got night shots because I didnt realise I needed a tripod or a very steady hand so I had to delete the night ones oh well at least next time I know

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom