Tiffy's is Closed

TP2000

Despite everything going on, a new eatery pad would be welcome! I take a ice cream shop, or something!
It be a waste for an gas station...

It's virtually impossible to get a permit to build new gas stations in California, so that's out.

The pad is owned by the Westin developers. My best guess is that it will be lightly landscaped and held for future development and/or used for easier street access to the Westin parking garage and porte cochere.

truecoat

It's virtually impossible to get a permit to build new gas stations in California, so that's out.

The pad is owned by the Westin developers. My best guess is that it will be lightly landscaped and held for future development and/or used for easier street access to the Westin parking garage and porte cochere.
A gas station is not a wise investment for the future. A convenience store, yes.

George Lucas on a Bench

Convenience stores just bring in riffraff. Look at that 7 Eleven next to the Desert Palms where they crank classical music on the muzak to drive out the bums. The last thing the owners of that spiffy new Westin will want aside from continued closure of all major attractions in Anaheim Resort District is a freakshow outside.

TP2000

They should build a Wawa.

It's about 3,000 miles too far west for that.

At this point, I just wonder if the Westin is even going to open this year. They originally said "October, 2020!" and held a hiring fair a few months ago. But now... what's the point?

Keep the Westin closed until summer, 2021. Then maybe they can figure out what to do with the Tiffy's lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom