Tiffany on the Fantasy

Maelstrom Troll

Original Poster
My family and I are going on a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise from Port Canaveral on the Fantasy on Nov 30. We just received our “explore the ship” email and they show a Tiffany show room onboard the ship. Is this just a pop up or a permanent installation? Do they carry anything exclusive?
Thanks! My wife is getting excited🤑

lostpro9het

My family and I are going on a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise from Port Canaveral on the Fantasy on Nov 30. We just received our “explore the ship” email and they show a Tiffany show room onboard the ship. Is this just a pop up or a permanent installation? Do they carry anything exclusive?
Thanks! My wife is getting excited🤑
Permanent installation, as much as anything is permanent on that ship. Its where the art gallery was located. I want to say I remember seeing at least one DCL exclusive piece but we really only briefly looked in the shop as we were not serious about any of it.

Last edited:

Maelstrom Troll

Original Poster
Likely potential $$$ that could be brought in from Tiffani vs. the art gallery. Whichever generates more gets the spot long-term.

They had a Hublot/Breitling Pop-up on the Magic this past February. I cant imagine that they sell too many $7-40K watches on a 4 night cruise, but I guess you only need to sell one!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Came to this thread thinking it was going to call out a particularly awesome castmember on the Fantasy who made your vacation magical. There should be a thread for that, come to think of it. Servers, Assistant Servers, Stateroom hosts, Rainforest and Senses workers. All the people who make cruising so amazing.

Hold my beer...

Now go check the DCL forum index. ;)

ChuckElias

Hold my beer...

Maelstrom Troll

Original Poster
We are planning to go back on the Fantasy in September. My wife is asking if the Tiffany is still there. I think it is gone though? can anyone confirm either way?

Maelstrom Troll

Original Poster
It's no longer there. All mention of Tiffany & Co. have been removed from the DCL website. The space has been rebranded as Carriage Jewels operated by Diamond International
It was still on the deck maps so I had a tiny smidgeon of hope 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom