Tiered Fastpasses after you use your first 3

slappy magoo

Original Poster
Hey there hi there ho there. Apologies if this has been asked, did a search, but eh, I'm not very bright, I could've missed something.

Now that Slapperina and Slappettina are getting a little older, Slapette and I might consider some later nights. A lot depends on the weather, if it's so unbearably hot that we can't bear going back to the parks after a break (especially Slapette, coming from good old Anglo stock, could get a sunburn by the light of a refrigerator left open too long). Between that and the fact that the kids had been too short and/or too timid to go on e-ticket type rides, we usually didn't have to worry too much about trying to get more fastpasses after using our first three except for MK where we spent more of our time.

So my question is, when it comes to tiered fastpasses, are you only allowed one Category A Fastpass even after you use your three fastpasses up? If I go to DHS later this year, get a FP for Slinky Dog Dash, Tower of Terror & Star Tours, am I allowed to see if Fastpasses still exist for something like Rock & Roller Coaster or that evening's Fantasmic and hook up if they are still available?

Thanks,
Slappy

eb3257

I was able to do this at Epcot last year. We booked Frozen from the first tier and once we used all three fast passes we were able to snag one for test track later that afternoon.

mousehockey37

Since you have to use all 3 FP's first before getting your 4th, 5th, etc... When you get to #4, the tier shouldn't matter. I haven't experienced this, but based on the previous poster, it seems the tier doesn't matter from #4 on.

disneyfan56

Slappy, after you use your first 3 fast passes, you can choose any tier or park attraction. There are no restrictions. Just one at a time starting with the 4th choice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom