Tickets

ml123_9

Original Poster
Hello all,
We’ve never been to Universal and now that the kids are getting older, they are starting to mention going a lot more. So just for fun today, I priced a one day ticket for July 31. The tickets with express pass were over $1,100 for 3 adults and one child. Is this real? Or is the express pass also a ticket? Thanks for the help

Rob562

Express Passes also have options that will add to the cost. Is it for 1 park or 2 parks? Is it the basic version that's one-time use for each attraction, or is it unlimited Express?

If you're serious about visiting, consider two days. If you definitely need Express, run the numbers for staying at one of the three Universal hotels that includes unlimited Express Passes as part of the room.

If you end up going when crowds are lower, you really don't need Express. Even if there's moderate crowds, a good gameplan from a site like Touring Plans will make the most of your days.

-Rob

BubbaQuest

Wow, when did Express Passes get so expense?! They are as much as the price of a ticket now (yes you'll need both a theme park ticket and Express Pass ticket to use the express lines). I seem to remember those being in the $40-50 range before.

At the price, you might want to see if you can get a room at the Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel, or Portofino Bay. One night at one of those hotels will give you Express Passes for the length of your stay. For example, check in Tues, check out Weds gives you express passes for both Tues and Weds. You'd still need to buy the park entrance tickets though.

JoeCamel

Question for you Uni Experts, am I able to apply the the $ I already spend on 2 day tickets to the cost of an annual pass like Disney does?
As long as the ticket is not expired or used you can upgrade for the difference in price. Exception is is the ticket was purchased at a discount it will not be redeemed at full price.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
As long as the ticket is not expired or used you can upgrade for the difference in price. Exception is is the ticket was purchased at a discount it will not be redeemed at full price.
I appreciate it Joe. Uni’s seasonal annual pass is so reasonable. I know there are quite a few blockout dates but for a little over 300, that’s a bargain, exotically since a 2 day park to park is 302 anyway.

JoeCamel

I appreciate it Joe. Uni’s seasonal annual pass is so reasonable. I know there are quite a few blockout dates but for a little over 300, that’s a bargain, exotically since a 2 day park to park is 302 anyway.
Kick it up to power pass and you get mardi gras concerts. 40? More I think

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom