Tickets now on sale for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
I watched this a little last winter and it seemed to me that the dates sold out either the day of or several days before the event. You should be OK waiting a few weeks until the dates come out if past history repeats itself.

Thanks for the feedback. Very much appreciated!

pixieduststeveo

I got my tickets this morning. First time going and most people I talked to said it is something to go to once in your life, definitely not every year. So I don't mind the price.

luv

If the parties sell out before December hours are posted, I'll eat a Dole Whip (and I don't like them!!!)

TTA94

I think I already know this answer but i'll ask it anyway lol. Will there be anything new this year? Even small things? For this year MNSSHP Mix and Mingle used "Celebrate The Magic" projections, Is it safe to assume Celebrate The Season will use the projections? And any updates to the parade?

NoWayJose

Off topic here, but does anyone remember the Merry Merry Christmas parties/shows at the Contemporary back in the day? Possibly the thing I miss most around the Christmas time. Its a crime they dont still exist.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Off topic here, but does anyone remember the Merry Merry Christmas parties/shows at the Contemporary back in the day? Possibly the thing I miss most around the Christmas time. Its a crime they dont still exist.

I remember it vaguely, My parents took me as a little kid, All I can remember is Goofy falling of the stage at some point I think.

JohnD

Does anybody know the exact amount of tickets they sell for these? The Christmas and Halloween Parties?

Christmas Party
All guests: $62 -- 12/5-6, 8, 10, 12-13, 15, 17, 19-20
APs: $58 -- 12/5, 10

If you're an AP, get those two dates at the reduced rate. That's it. All dates past 12/10 are $62 to everyone, including APs.

As for Halloween Party, same concept. Can't speak to 2014 prices and don't know select dates for APs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom