Tickets for the real Regis Millionaire Show at WDW

Tink

I actually got "tickets" for the show in NYC. As with most tapings, these were not guaranteed seats but were completely dependent upon availability at the time of taping. We showed up at around 8 a.m. and were about 100th in line. After assigning you a number, you can go do something else for an hour or so. When we all got back and were getting ready to go in for the taping, we were informed that we probably were not going to get into the theatre for this taping.:( There was probably another 100-150 people behind us with "tickets" who also would not get in. Only 75 or so were eventually let in, the rest of us were told to get lost. Apparently, there were quite a few VIPs invited to this particular taping. The crowd turned ugly. I was ok because I was happy not to be at work but other people were yelling, etc. at the stage managers.

Lesson? Get there as early as you possibly can the day of the taping if you want to get a seat.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Tink
I actually got "tickets" for the show. As with most tapings, these were not guaranteed seats but were completely dependent upon availability at the time of taping. We showed up at around 8 a.m. and were about 100th in line. After assigning you a number, you can go do something else for an hour or so. When we all got back and were getting ready to go in for the taping, we were informed that we probably were not going to get into the theatre for this taping.:( There was probably another 100-150 people behind us with "tickets" who also would not get in. Only 75 or so were eventually let in, the rest of us were told to get lost. Apparently, there were quite a few VIPs invited to this particular taping. The crowd turned ugly. I was ok because I was happy not to be at work but other people were yelling, etc. at the stage managers.

Lesson? Get there as early as you possibly can the day of the taping if you want to get a seat.

Sorry you didnt get the tickets. Maybe u can just fly in a take a peak. ;)

Tink

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Sorry you didnt get the tickets. Maybe u can just fly in a take a peak. ;)

That took me a while to get...I wish I could've flown in to take a look. Unfortunately, they won't even let in cute blonde pixies when the house is full!;)

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by Tink

Unfortunately, they won't even let in cute blonde pixies

Probably one of the few places I know of that wouldn't. ;)

You aren't talking about the WWTBM in the old Superstar Television location are you? Please tell me you don't need tickets to see it. :(

Tink

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

Probably one of the few places I know of that wouldn't. ;)

You aren't talking about the WWTBM in the old Superstar Television location are you? Please tell me you don't need tickets to see it. :(

No - I was talking about the real show in New York with the real Regis and the real million bucks.:)

I did manage to get into the game at MGM and it was almost the same for the standby line - we were the last to get in before they closed the doors and there was a full line behind us. Definitely pays to use fast pass for this one!

BTW - I was one person away from being in the hot seat! It is really fun to play along. Everybody really gets into it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom