tickets at work/discounted wdw tickets

PigletIsMyCat

has anyone used tickets at work discount website for disney tickets? i'm trying to figure out if they mail out real tickets or vouchers. i want to be able to link my tickets to my account ASAP so i can do fp+. tia :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Usually you have to pick them up when you get into town at their office the last I checked. Unless that has changed then you will not be able to get them ahead of time, and frankly you are not saving much once you buy and add the fee etc.
It was not worth the hassle for me personally for the very little savings you get. It's the same savings as Undercover Tourist and other sites like those. The advantage with them I believe they will mail you a ticket/voucher but do not quote me. Lol
We usually always buy direct from Disney being it is very little difference and it's so much more convenient. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

3BratsToDisney

I think but can't be certain this was the same venue that my hubby used twice thru his job in the past to get tickets. We never had any issues, they did in fact give you a choice, either pick them up, or have them mailed to you for a small shipping fee. We found the discount to be worth it - the first year we got 3 day tickets with 2 days added on free, plus free park hoppers (for total of 5 days). Second time was just the same but we were staying longer so it was 4 day tickets with 3 days added on free, plus again free hoppers included (total 7 days). There was no extra fees that I can recall except for the shipping fee if you chose to have them mailed and that wasn't even over $10. I think we saved a decent amount considering we were getting free days and free hoppers whereas if we had to order direct thru Disney at those times, we would of been paying for all of it.

Upvote 0

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
I used Tickets at Work a few months ago and received real tickets. I got the 7-day park hopers for the cost of 3-day. Each ticket posted to my MDE account showing 7-days. I plan on activating them in December and "bridge the gap" upgrading to Annual Passes:) Saving at least $110.

I think I paid around an extra $10 to have them sent to me, so I could input the card numbers into MDE and make my FP+ in October. I don't know if e-tickets gives the same ability.

Upvote 0

mlw119

We always use Undercover Tourist, who will mail you real tickets within 2-3 weeks. Also, an important bit for them, they give an even larger discount to anyone who signs up for the free monthly Mousesavers newsletters, which I do. We have 5 day hoppers for our upcoming trip; you'd save $21 on that particular ticket using UT over Disney, and $29 using UT through the newsletter, so that's what we saved per ticket: $29. Which, in my opinion, is a pretty good discount.

Upvote 0

mrtoad

we used working advantage (not sure if it is the same thing) and had a choice of electronic ticket or actual mailed to you. With the e ticket they email you the number and I was able to plug it directly into the my disney experience website with no issues.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

I think but can't be certain this was the same venue that my hubby used twice thru his job in the past to get tickets. We never had any issues, they did in fact give you a choice, either pick them up, or have them mailed to you for a small shipping fee. We found the discount to be worth it - the first year we got 3 day tickets with 2 days added on free, plus free park hoppers (for total of 5 days). Second time was just the same but we were staying longer so it was 4 day tickets with 3 days added on free, plus again free hoppers included (total 7 days). There was no extra fees that I can recall except for the shipping fee if you chose to have them mailed and that wasn't even over $10. I think we saved a decent amount considering we were getting free days and free hoppers whereas if we had to order direct thru Disney at those times, we would of been paying for all of it.
Yes the "free days" look good but if you compare what Disney sells the full days worth the whole 7 days or other totals as compared to the 4+ 3 "free" the prices are very close. They make it seem like you are getting a real bargain but if you compare like I mentioned it's maybe a 10-20 dollar difference from Disney itself b/c Disney gets cheaper the more days you buy a ticket for.
Now granted 10-20 bucks is still a savings but just not as much as you think you are getting by how they advertise the prices. :)

Upvote 0

PigletIsMyCat

Original Poster
We always use Undercover Tourist, who will mail you real tickets within 2-3 weeks. Also, an important bit for them, they give an even larger discount to anyone who signs up for the free monthly Mousesavers newsletters, which I do. We have 5 day hoppers for our upcoming trip; you'd save $21 on that particular ticket using UT over Disney, and $29 using UT through the newsletter, so that's what we saved per ticket: $29. Which, in my opinion, is a pretty good discount.

the discount from tickets at work is a bit more than UT, even with the mousesavers additional discount.

i'm just bummed that no matter what, i'm going to have to wait a couple of weeks to do FP+ and/or pay extra for rush shipping :(

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

for two tickets, it's a $35 savings using UT, and almost $40 with ticketsatwork. so now it's like, is it worth $35 to have them NOW and have them connected? ugh.
Exactly!! Lol just my opinion like I mentioned I would personally just get them from Disney for such little total savings and that you are only buying 2 and not a bunch for a whole big family etc. :)

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Lol..I do that too at Target. So there ya go you get to have instant gratification with your tickets and booking FastPass! Lol :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom