Tickets and magic bands

Realgrumpy

Original Poster
I paid for a room only reservation and we are all assigned magic bands. I then went on later and purchased our park hoppers. Everything is showing up on my MDE. Do I need to do anything else? Are our tickets linked to the magic bands already or do I have to go to the front desk when I get there? I have never booked a trip in pieces. Thanks!

JaxFLBear

I paid for a room only reservation and we are all assigned magic bands. I then went on later and purchased our park hoppers. Everything is showing up on my MDE. Do I need to do anything else? Are our tickets linked to the magic bands already or do I have to go to the front desk when I get there? I have never booked a trip in pieces. Thanks!
Everything is tied together using MDE. As long as the tickets are linked to the same profile as the MagicBands, you are good to go.

Eamethyst

If you do not live in the USA then the magic bands will be available for pickup at your hotel. If you live in the USA then you will receive your magic bands by mail 3 weeks before your hotel reservation unless you told Disney that you wanted to pick them up at the hotel. Your tickets and magic bands will be linked to your Disney account. Sometimes you will see the tickets but not the magic bands. If that's the case all you have to do is link your magic band to the account. It's easy. You can add names onto the tickets, magic bands inside your account. You can begin making your FastPass+ selections at 7:00 AM Eastern Time up to 30 days in advance of your visit. If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of your stay. Since you made the reservation for the hotel first and then bought the Parker hopper you might have to go to guest relations to pickup the park hopper. Because technically it's not a hotel and ticket package. You can either call Disney and ask or you can wait until you check in and ask the hotel staff then. Park tickets are not mailed out to you. Make sure you bring the email confirmation that you received to the hotel. Print it out. The hotel might be able to provide you with the park hoppers. I'm not sure.

nickys

Premium Member
If you do not live in the USA then the magic bands will be available for pickup at your hotel. If you live in the USA then you will receive your magic bands by mail 3 weeks before your hotel reservation unless you told Disney that you wanted to pick them up at the hotel. Your tickets and magic bands will be linked to your Disney account. Sometimes you will see the tickets but not the magic bands. If that's the case all you have to do is link your magic band to the account. It's easy. You can add names onto the tickets, magic bands inside your account. You can begin making your FastPass+ selections at 7:00 AM Eastern Time up to 30 days in advance of your visit. If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of your stay. Since you made the reservation for the hotel first and then bought the Parker hopper you might have to go to guest relations to pickup the park hopper. Because technically it's not a hotel and ticket package. You can either call Disney and ask or you can wait until you check in and ask the hotel staff then. Park tickets are not mailed out to you. Make sure you bring the email confirmation that you received to the hotel. Print it out. The hotel might be able to provide you with the park hoppers. I'm not sure.

They won’t need the actual tickets if they have magic bands. But if they want to have them as keepsakes, then their resort front desk can issue the tickets. No need to print things out if you can access email on your phone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom