Ticket question

BrianV

Original Poster
All of my tickets are linked in MDE. (They are no expiry tickets from a few years back 8 days left on one 2 on the other.) I used to bring the actual tickets with me but have never needed them.

Once linked in MDE do I need the actual tickets or can you just leave them home? If there is a problem is there any value to having the actual paper (one set) and rfid (the other set) with me?

Rob562

An assumption I'm making is that you'll have a MagicBand to access those tickets. As long as the tickets are assigned to your MDE profile along with the Band, then you should be all set with no need to bring the physical tickets. (I might bring them *on* the trip with you, even perhaps on the very first park day just in case, but after that you can leave them in the car or room).

And if you'd like to use the tickets in a particular order (use up the 2-day first, for example), stop at Guest Relations before your first park entry and they can double-check which ticket is listed first in the order the admission gates will use them.

-Rob

BrianV

Original Poster
An assumption I'm making is that you'll have a MagicBand to access those tickets. As long as the tickets are assigned to your MDE profile along with the Band, then you should be all set with no need to bring the physical tickets. (I might bring them *on* the trip with you, even perhaps on the very first park day just in case, but after that you can leave them in the car or room).

And if you'd like to use the tickets in a particular order (use up the 2-day first, for example), stop at Guest Relations before your first park entry and they can double-check which ticket is listed first in the order the admission gates will use them.

-Rob

Thanks. Yes, we have magic bands and will be getting another set soon. I have used these tickets in the past even linked to magic bands. But I didn't know whether the old tickets had any value anymore as the park-days stored on them had been transferred to MDE. I guess it couldn't hurt to bring them just in case there is a problem.

Sad that they don't sell no expiration tickets anymore. I stocked up before they stopped selling them, but they were super convenient for people like me -- 2 days of parks and always park hop each trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom