1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Ticket Question - Help!

Discussion in 'Using MyMagic+, FastPass+ and My Disney Experience' started by Karenb64, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Karenb64

Karenb64 Active Member

I have friends leaving tomorrow for DW. They are staying initially off-site and then moving on-site September 1st for the weekend. They purchased a 10 day ticket as part of their package, but want to start using the tickets on the 26th. They have been told they can do this, but have been given different answers as to where they go to get the tickets activated early. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

2. JaxFLBear

JaxFLBear Active Member

Any Park Ticket Window or Guest Relations Location can activate their tickets for them up to 10 days prior to the start date of the package.

They will not be able to make any FP+ selections for the off-site days until they've gotten the tickets activated.

Karenb64 and helenabear like this.
  3. helenabear

helenabear Well-Known Member

And to remember there is an expiration on them as well (14 days after 1st use - could be cutting in close depending on length of trip or if they intentionally got more days than they are staying).

Karenb64 likes this.