Ticket price increases coming in the next month?

Tony the Tigger

Original Poster
I just got one of those monthly newsletter emails, and they suggest a price increase is very likely in the next month because it's been over 11 months since the last one, and they typically do one every year.

Thoughts?

Considering buying the next AP voucher and just holding it a few years until Star Wars Land is done. (Current AP is still good until September of this year, and we never go 2 years in a row.)

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
images(2).jpg

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Question - does WDW raise ticket prices yet again to guarantee both lower attendance and higher profits? At what point does that stop working?

Yes, I can probably afford the increase, but I'm starting to feel abused. There's nothing magical about price increases exceeding inflation.

Universal also usually raises ticket prices etc each year. Not just Disney. :)

Daveeeeed

Universal also usually raises ticket prices etc each year. Not just Disney. :)
True, but at least they've been getting new rides and IOA is very very good. US on the other hand... seems to be as overpriced as HWS is currently.
But overall in terms of quality Disney was leading and then stopped investing which caused IOA to become on par with the Disney parks.

Last edited:

Daveeeeed

Actually it should... The price should be lowered.
It can't though because even more people will go.

Imagine the online news: "DISNEY for the first time in a while lowers prices for a theme park."

*random soul reads the article*

One of the best rides... The Tower of Terror which is being changed to a Gotg Ride in California is still there, and now the park entry price is cheaper!

It would backfire in more ways than one.
Just don't raise HWS, and be quiet about it while raising the other parks if it happens.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom