Ticket Price Increase starts this Sunday!

DisneyFan 2000

So if I purchased a multi day ticket and customer service told me will not have an expiration date, is that still the answer I should go by or should I double-check?

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Some surprises, particularly with no increase to peak MK pricing. But as was stated in the article, Disney continues to try and squeeze more out of existing guests, which is a strategy that cannot succeed long-term.

Notice they boosted mid tier days which makes most of the year more expensive

kinghenry

I wanted to buy an annual pass. I probably won't end up using it til about March. Does the annual pass start on your first use or on the date of purchase?

biggy H

Expiration will probably be like UK tickets, Expire at end of year bought for and a days equivalent to length of ticket from first use or maybe 14 days from first use like UK 7 day Ultimate tickets.

21stamps

I wanted to buy an annual pass. I probably won't end up using it til about March. Does the annual pass start on your first use or on the date of purchase?
Are you in Florida? Does anyone know if the standard Platinum Pass is going up?

Last edited:

rael ramone

If you bought it on or before today, it will not have an expiration date until you start using it. If you buy it tomorrow or later, it will have an expiration date.

I never knew that the multi day passes escaped the 'expiration date' addition that the one day did.... Thanks for the info...

Everyone who can afford to do so who genuinely believes that a trip is in their future, even if a few years away, should buy their ticket media today. (I just did). It's safe to say that it will never be cheaper than it is today (vs. the future, not the past when it was more appropriately priced). IMHO, the fact that the ticket doesn't expire as long as you don't start the clock by using it is probably worth far more than the lower dollar price it has now vs tomorrow...

(Last year this came around 'earnings season' time, too)...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom