Ticket choices???

Aprilcalvin99

Original Poster
Well I'm meaning are the water parks worth it? And ppl act like switching parks is just too much during one day... so would it be a waste of money?? I'm staying at the All star music resort I don't know what the pools like there??? I have a 3 yr and 7 yr old... so they love water parks.... also it will be quite hot in September won't it???

dreamfinder

The water parks are top notch as long as they are working. Waste of money is really up to you. If you have a car and can easily get from A to B, it's not bad. But if you dont, planning on just spending a few hours one afternoon can be tough as currently I believe you need to transfer buses. Doing half days isn't too bad.
As far as the resort pools go, Steve has a photo gallery here -> https://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/di...ery/02jun2009-all-star-music-resort-pools.htm Fairly basic run of the mill pools, nothing fancy.

CaptainAmerica

7 nights in sept .. 9 to 16th
So six full park days, or twelve half days. With kiddos that age, I recommend:

4 half days at Magic Kingdom
2 half days at Epcot
1 or 2 half days at Hollywood Studios
2 half days at Animal Kingdom
2 or 3 half days off

I define a "half day" as 9a to 1p or 4p to 8p (later if fireworks) with a midday nap in between.

MickeyMomV

If all depends on how you want to spend your time. The water parks can be fun if you're into them. We have went once and they were fun but we would rather spend our day in the park instead of floating in a lazy river. So for us we would forgo the water for the park. Regardless if you have a 4 day trip or a 10 day trip if you want to have a mid trip break and enjoy the water then do it.

Zipadeelady

When my kids were those ages they preferred the waterparks and pool time. I would do it. Seven days is a lot for the kids in the parks and honestly it was for me too especially in September. You'll need a break and both waterparks have great areas for the little ones. Transportation has been a bit of a pain the past year due to all the construction but it's doable. As long as you are aware of it before hand then it'll be no big deal. If you don't want to spend the extra money then definitely save a day for the pool. All Star pools are just basic pools but to a 3 and 7 year old they'll be like heaven. I learned it was me that wanted all the frills when it came to the pool. The kiddos just wanted water to play in. Have lots of fun!! September will be hot and you'll definitely want pool time.

NelleBelle

We've always gotten the hopper plus--we love the water parks and when it was around, DisneyQuest. Sucks that the park ticket is a lot more and less is on it now, but we are still planning to get it since it will be the first time in ages that both water parks will be open when we go (at least scheduled to be)! We went to those water parks starting when our oldest DS was 15 months, so it's always be great for us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom