Ticket Brain Lapse

DWFEVR

This is embarrassing to ask, but I've been a pass holder for so long I couldn't answer a friends question about an upcoming trip. Her sister is coming down for a few days - staying on site. They are buying tickets (thru Disney) for The Kingdom (not sure how many days). I know they can link them as soon as they are purchased, but before they can enter the park do they have to activate them through Guest Services? When we purchased our annual passes (back in the dark ages) we had to go and activate them before we could enter the park. Thanks for the help.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
My Daughter just turned three and we got her, her first AP (I bought online via the Disney site). I had the same question. Yes. You need to go to Guest Services at one of the Parks or Disney Springs.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Depends on what they choose for delivery option. If they have the tickets mailed, then they'll gave the tickets in hand. If they choose Will Call, then they'll have to stop and pick them up first.

However, if they already have MagicBands, then they can use those to access the tickets without stopping at Will Call.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom