Ticket and assigning to MDE app question

durangojim

Original Poster
I want to buy a ticket for my 9 y/o daughter so we can make FPs for our trip at the end of March. She will be 10 when we are on our trip. If I purchase an adult ticket will it allow me to assign it to her on the app even though she's only 9 now?

Rob562

I want to buy a ticket for my 9 y/o daughter so we can make FPs for our trip at the end of March. She will be 10 when we are on our trip. If I purchase an adult ticket will it allow me to assign it to her on the app even though she's only 9 now?

I don't see why not.

-Rob

durangojim

Original Poster
I don't see why not.

-Rob
So just a little update to help anyone who might experience the same thing. I bought two adult tickets and tried to assign one to my 9 yo daughter's profile. As I feared it wouldn't let me me assign it to her because of the age issue. After calling Disney they said I could only assign it to her once she turned 10 which means I couldn't get FPs for her at 60+10 days for our reservation.
My workaround, without telling Disney, was that I went in and changed the birthday on her profile to show that she's 10 already and then I'll try to change it back to her real birthday after she turns 10. We'll see how that goes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom