News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Stupido

Also, the tower is on full display to anyone who walks by. If it’s meant to “break” and flood everytime a log goes by, this effect would be running all day nonstop. Anyone walking by would have seen it at least 8 times before even getting in a queue. These effects are only effective when the rider doesn’t see it coming. It would be very sloppy if this “surprise” was out on display.

Smiley/OCD

Also, the tower is on full display to anyone who walks by. If it’s meant to “break” and flood everytime a log goes by, this effect would be running all day nonstop. Anyone walking by would have seen it at least 8 times before even getting in a queue. These effects are only effective when the rider doesn’t see it coming. It would be very sloppy if this “surprise” was out on display.
Why, guests would watch the riders getting hit with the water cannons when they worked…

neo999955

In the Parks
No
Isn't this how Splash worked with the big water spike when you go down into the briar patch? Part of the anticipation is seeing that before you get into the queue.

That said, I too don't think this is happening.

Parker in NYC

Isn't this how Splash worked with the big water spike when you go down into the briar patch? Part of the anticipation is seeing that before you get into the queue.

That said, I too don't think this is happening.

I think we should see giant bottles of Tabasco. Oh no, our eyes! But then, Mama Odie magically does a reverse-Jesus-ish and turns it into… Splash Mountain water. Ok, maybe that isn’t exactly safer.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
See now what would’ve been cool would be to have water shoot out of the tank aimed at the drop…OR have it leak/spit water at the guests the way the camels do…
An idea I had a while ago was to have the water tower be on a hinge (Kind of like those buckets you see at waterparks) and every so often would tip over and pour water all over the former briar patch/swamp to kind of give a backstory to why the swamp flooded. Oh no! Tiana's water tower fell over and flooded the swamp washing away the secret ingredient we need!

JoeCamel

An idea I had a while ago was to have the water tower be on a hinge (Kind of like those buckets you see at waterparks) and every so often would tip over and pour water all over the former briar patch/swamp to kind of give a backstory to why the swamp flooded. Oh no! Tiana's water tower fell over and flooded the swamp washing away the secret ingredient we need!
A water tower flooded a swamp?? Shrek does not understand.....

RSoxNo1

Nothing new. I believe they were just referring to a previously released piece based on the description they gave.
Thanks, I assume they were describing this from December?

1680044635659.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom