Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No

DCBaker

Premium Member
Here's the info from DPB -

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 12.01.48 PM.png

"Guests are in for a true treat with local flavor when Tiana’s Bayou Adventure opens in late 2024. As Charita Carter shared, “in many ways, Tiana’s Bayou Adventure is a love letter to New Orleans. Like the musical city that inspired this attraction, Tiana’s second act is about a community working in harmony to achieve something extraordinary. She reminds us of an immutable truth we can all relate to: ‘if you do your best each and every day, good things are sure to come your way.’ And that’s a melody we can all sing along to!”

To be able to join New Orleans in the celebration of Black joy as we bring Tiana’s story to its roots is a full-circle moment I’m so proud to realize. Ted Robledo added that “the joie de vivre that animates this region so brilliantly not only inspired Tiana’s journey, but also our team at Walt Disney Imagineering.” It’s our intention to do that jubilant spirit justice when advancing the storyline of Princess Tiana at our parks."

Video -

GoneForGood

View attachment 649949

"Guests are in for a true treat with local flavor when Tiana’s Bayou Adventure opens in late 2024. As Charita Carter shared, “in many ways, Tiana’s Bayou Adventure is a love letter to New Orleans. Like the musical city that inspired this attraction, Tiana’s second act is about a community working in harmony to achieve something extraordinary. She reminds us of an immutable truth we can all relate to: ‘if you do your best each and every day, good things are sure to come your way.’ And that’s a melody we can all sing along to!”

To be able to join New Orleans in the celebration of Black joy as we bring Tiana’s story to its roots is a full-circle moment I’m so proud to realize. Ted Robledo added that “the joie de vivre that animates this region so brilliantly not only inspired Tiana’s journey, but also our team at Walt Disney Imagineering.” It’s our intention to do that jubilant spirit justice when advancing the storyline of Princess Tiana at our parks."

Video -

....Are they seriously going to say "Tiana's Bayou Adventure" is going to take place in and or around a salt dome? Are they actually going to keep the caverns/mine? I could be assuming a lot. So, take my observations with a grain of salt. ;)

I just have more questions now. Certainly want to hear more about this ride. Hopefully more art gets shown this weekend or during D23.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Even though we've had two years to brace for the moment it's fully announced I'm still conflicted. One one hand I think they do have the ability to pull this off....on the other hand I'm still mad we're losing Splash Mountain.

Dear Prudence

View attachment 649949

Video -

I am sorry, not sorry, as a designer, this looks like an amateur YouTube video cover talking about the project and not actual art for the project from a multibillion dollar company. No one can tell me that looks good!

IanDLBZF

Even though we've had two years to brace for the moment it's fully announced I'm still conflicted. One one hand I think they do have the ability to pull this off....on the other hand I'm still mad we're losing Splash Mountain.
I feel the same way, but back in June 2020 when I first heard the news about it this was my reaction...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom