• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

Brer Panther

Well-Known Member
SpongeBob and Patrick at the very least endearing. Louis is insufferable.
I like Louis, but I still think the "Louis can't find his trumpet" storyline sounds stupid. Especially if the joke in every other scene is going to be "it's RIGHT THERE and Louis doesn't see it! Laugh at how stupid he is!" over and over again. Which is also incredibly insulting to Louis' intelligence.
 

Ghost93

Well-Known Member
Wont say much....But I heard that there may be an A & B plot situation. Similar to MMRR.

My main thing is that I hope whatever they come up with isn't a parody of current Splash (Which is what the Jim Hill rumor sounds like). That would be incredibly disrespectful for a multitude of reasons. lol.
I suspect Louis's lost trumpet will merely be a complication on the journey to Mardi Gras — not the main storyline.
 

GoneForGood

Well-Known Member
Did Disney themselves say the ride would center around Louis’ lost trumpet?
I do not think so, Disney has kept it very simple, along the lines of "Luis and Tiana are preparing for their first Mardi Gras performance." And specifically those two so far, Naveen was in that one artwork, but I'm sure they'll confirm more soon.

The Trumpet plot is mainly something people ran with after Jim Hill. No trusted insiders have mentioned anything on the plot either- at least not to my knowledge.

(P.S. - New name made me chuckle)
 

Californian Elitist

Well-Known Member
Original Poster
I do not think so, Disney has kept it very simple, along the lines of "Luis and Tiana are preparing for their first Mardi Gras performance." And specifically those two so far, Naveen was in that one artwork, but I'm sure they'll confirm more soon.

The Trumpet plot is mainly something people ran with after Jim Hill. No trusted insiders have mentioned anything on the plot either- at least not to my knowledge.

(P.S. - New name made me chuckle)
That’s what I thought. I remember Disney being very vague and saying something about Mardi Gras and that it’s going to take place after the film. The concept art is kinda confusing though, as it shows Tiana appearing to be a boat tour guide with Naveen. Not sure what this has to do with Mardi Gras yet. I don’t know what’s happening.

Regarding the new name, thank you lol. The name was given to me recently here, so I decided to run with it. I’ll change it back at some point haha.
 

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member
To the Splash Announcement, a happy 2 years.
It's caused some laughter, some tears.
As this retheme (maybe? Maybe not?) nears,
Let's all come to this thread, for news and some jeers
 

Ghost93

Well-Known Member
For real. The singing geese have been seen marching with tiki torches chanting “Alligators will not replace us.” Scary stuff.
One of the most shocking pieces of information to come from the January 6th committee hearings was that 95% of the people who stormed the U.S. Capitol confessed to having ridden Splash Mountain. The other 5% were indoctrinated by watching YouTube recordings of the ride-throughs of Splash Mountain. Leaked architectural designs reveal that had the attack succeeded, the rioters would have turned the Capitol into a Briar Patch.

Liz Cheney, who is growing increasingly unpopular with her own party, condemned the decision of so many to ride Splash Mountain and said she had urged her party — with little success — to ride It's a Small World instead.
 

Brer Panther

Well-Known Member
Y'know, if the retheme is going to take place in New Orleans, I think having the Burrow's Lament/lift hill be turned into Louis encountering the Rougarou would be better than having the voodoo spirits just show up and mess with the riders for no reason.
 

tanc

Premium Member

Posted in the WDW thread, also relevant here.

There are two possible times lots for the Essence Festival, one for July 1st for a presentation about Princess Tiana, and the other is a presentation about WDW on Sunday.


July 1st 2:30pm - 2:50pm CDT
July 3rd 1:00pm - 1:40pm CDT

Let's just hope there's some real information and not just a single drawing.
 

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom