News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Conspiracies online point to June 10. New Communicore hall and Encanto show at Epcot. New meet and greets at HS and AK that day. Thought to try to drive crowds from the mess that could be MK that day.
My reading of the tea leaves (sponsored by Twinings in Epcot) is that it will open as soon as it's ready and will not wait for a specific special day.

Unless, they do soft opening as soon as its ready and chose a special day for the "official opening" ceremony.

splah

if we are indeed turned to frogs, the tension would be not getting stuck that way to be resolved by mama odie saving us and being brought back to humans with a big splash.

EDIT: and if we are frogs, how'd we get that way. did she shrink us only to save us? or could it be a darker source?

lentesta

Premium Member
My reading of the tea leaves (sponsored by Twinings in Epcot) is that it will open as soon as it's ready and will not wait for a specific special day.

Unless, they do soft opening as soon as its ready and chose a special day for the "official opening" ceremony.

Oh, yeah. I was told to expect a lengthy preview period that would happen without regard to the media event. So lots of us should see it before the media.

britain

Not really - you'd just need one person with influence to say "Something else with him is in the planning stages for MK, let's try not to use him here". Worst thing that would happen would be the ride creating a new story and Villains Land not happening, which wouldn't be damning in either case - in effect that's where we are presently. Though that may change if Villains Land gets announced, which still seems very possible.

If the Little Mermaid ride were being planned at WDI alongside pitches for Villains Land, instead of 15 years ago, it would have made sense for them to reconsider the way that ride features Ursula. Especially if anything like that long-rumored Ursula Spinner was on the menu.

Boo! Yet another example of why Villains Land is a bad idea. Villains are what make the regular “Hero” attractions great.

aladdin2007

Oh, yeah. I was told to expect a lengthy preview period that would happen without regard to the media event. So lots of us should see it before the media.
if we all win some lottery to do it via the genie, or some online registration which is a fiasco every time they do some kind of preview thing...should be interesting. Every new attraction gets more and more difficult to win a way into it whether its preview or regular.

lentesta

Premium Member
if we all win some lottery to do it via the genie, or some online registration which is a fiasco every time they do some kind of preview thing...should be interesting. Every new attraction gets more and more difficult to win a way into it whether its preview or regular.

Good point. It was my understanding that the multiple weeks of previews would allow for some recovery from those IT issues. The other thing going for us is this is their big release for 2024, so they need a ton of word of mouth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom