Thunder Mountain/Haunted Mansion Connection?

Phineas

Original Poster
Just an idea, this may be far off, but the last time I rode Thunder Mountain, I noticed something. When you pass through the flooded mining town, you go by a man in a top hat scooping water out of his caravan. In my opinion, he bears a striking resemblance to Phineas, the 'traveler' hitchhiking ghost from The Haunted Mansion (He's my avatar and namesake.) Could this man in the mining town be Phineas "as he appeared in his mortal, corruptible state?"
(I can't seem to find a picture online, so hopefully someone knows the AA I'm talking about.)

(Also, I apologize, I didn't realize I was still on the Walt Disney board.)

Testtrack321

Not officially, and not in Tokyo or the US parks. Sometimes faces are reused between AAs, such as Garfield as the Egyptian King in SSE...

There is a story connection between the Railroad and Phantom Manor in Paris, but in a different way.

Phineas

Original Poster
I remember reading about Phantom Manor and if I recall correctly, the ride concludes in a western "Ghost Town", so I think I knew about its connection with the railroad, but I didn't know about the Egyptian King and Garfield sharing the same face. That's very interesting. This may be a case of a duplicate face.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom