Thumbs up! Now point at it! We're baaack..1/23-2/1

Yep yep yep! We're back! I actually kept notes like a good girl and have been true to form by procrastinating on writing this report. All my text is finished. I still have to proof read as I go. I'm still in the process of uploading photos and video. I ain't even gonna try to edit any of that. I'm just gonna plug it in and go with this thing. Yeah, it's gonna be a heck of a journey for you readers so get ready. It was a heck of a journey for us along the way.

If you missed my pre-trippie & are interested, here's the link for that:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=389610

Again, this is my 1st ever trip report. It may get a little wordy at times but bear with me. Here we go!

Last edited:

sarabi

thank you so much for the info on mendi! It really is gorgeous. I can't believe I didn't know you could get it at WDW! I had a foreign exchange student friend in high school do one for me by my ankle and I figured it being morrocco, all I could think was it must be a henna tattoo.
I'm definitely getting one next time! (so excited!)
GREAT trip report. I really love how mama and papa bear don't stand for people cutting in front of your little ones. Oh, the nerve of some people!

funkymonkey

Hi Sweetpee. Just want to say thankyou for a fantastic trip report. It not only made me join up here and leave my very first post, but has officially got me excited about my upcoming holiday in 5 weeks! I'm coming with my mum and sister (I live in the UK), and although this is me and my sis's second time to Orlando *I know that's a meagre amount compared to most people here*, it'll be my mum's very first Disney experience. Not to bog you down with details, but my dad passed away a year ago last December, and he didn't like to fly, so as my mum has just retired, we thought it'd be nice to take her there (it's also our first holiday with all of us together, ever!). Even though I can't wait to get there, 5 weeks still seems like a long time coming, so thanks again for getting me thinking about all the fun stuff we'll be doing. Best wishes to you and your family :)

dandaman

Thank merciful God, I found coffee. I didn’t have to bite anyone.

Chandler discovered the wisdom in the phrase “everything in moderation” after making himself sick from 3 tall glasses of chocolate milk. Wow. Mom & Dad weren’t being stupid nags when they kept saying, “You’re gonna make yourself sick.”

Just as we were coming back inside to cool down my hubby, in all his comedic glory, giggled and announced “That tickled my (5 letter word that begins with a ‘p’ & refers to a male anatomy part)!” I could’ve died! Thank goodness our single rider guy was cool. He busted out laughing along with Jerry and me. That’s when Tracey turned around and realized we even had a single rider.

Brian had an accident and dumped his entire bowl of hot buttered noodles in his lap. The staff were all very helpful in getting him cleaned up. Naturally management came over to make sure the poor guy hadn’t completely cooked his cahones. Poor kid.

This is where we corrected ourselves! Use the Disney Point!

Once in the que area they all threw their arms into the air and started cheering “First! We are first!” I won’t repeat what I said to them (it was a little less than magical to say the least) but I let them know that they were quite the heros for shoving children and they’d better run when they got off the ride. Mama bear don’t play when it comes to her kids.

Not one to jump on the face painting bandwagon, this was Chandler's face decoration...a piece of 'Pixie Dust' picked up off the ground and strategically placed.

I caught one of the close by mom’s eyes just as I spat out, “I hope they can dance their behinds off or get really good grades because the singing stinks!”

When we got in the limo Chandler used his silly voice and said, “I feel like a million bucks!” Then we were on our way out from our home resort, under the water bridge, out past the car care center, and so on. As we left the property and looked back at the entrance signs the funk really set in. That’s when Chandler using the same silly voice broke the silence with, “I feel like 50 cents.”

Every time you
Post pictures of your family having an awesome time,
I
Can't help but wonder if maybe I should be taking more family shots as well.
This makes me realize how many awesome and hilarious people there
R on this site.

64021719.CHPTbjAb.applause.gif

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Every time you
Post pictures of your family having an awesome time,
I
Can't help but wonder if maybe I should be taking more family shots as well.
This makes me realize how many awesome and hilarious people there
R on this site.

64021719.CHPTbjAb.applause.gif

Hey! A comment from the infamous Dandaman! And I swear, I'm not being patronizing when I say that. REally! I love your trip reports, the humor, the wit, the perspective so I actually thought of you when writing my report. You were an influence, dude! And a compliment from you means a lot. I love your TR style so much. Thank you!

We're an odd family, I think, which is why I love us so much. We're always acting goofy (no pun intended). When we're at WDW that seems to magnify which is the best part of being there. Our trips are more about the company than the destination so the pics of us being us is the only way I can do a TR. I just don't take a lot of scenery pics. I want to. I intend to everytime we go. But I get all caught up in what we're doing and the only time I slow down or pause for pics is when someone is doing something cool. Plus, every good picture spot is better if I throw one of my kids in there. Believe me, they get very tired of Mom-the-Picture-Freak. LOL!

dandaman

1. Hey! A comment from the infamous Dandaman! And I swear, I'm not being patronizing when I say that. REally! I love your trip reports, the humor, the wit, the perspective so I actually thought of you when writing my report. You were an influence, dude! And a compliment from you means a lot. I love your TR style so much. Thank you!

2. We're an odd family, I think, which is why I love us so much. We're always acting goofy (no pun intended). When we're at WDW that seems to magnify which is the best part of being there. Our trips are more about the company than the destination so the pics of us being us is the only way I can do a TR. I just don't take a lot of scenery pics. I want to. I intend to everytime we go. But I get all caught up in what we're doing and the only time I slow down or pause for pics is when someone is doing something cool.

1. :eek:

2. ...And that's a good thing. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom