Three food and drink kiosks opening in Echo Lake at Disney's Hollywood Studios

ToTBellHop

Gotta find a successful way to keep the revenue pouring in while the park is under re-development ;)
Not really. More like "gotta find a way to still feed people with reduced dining capacity." If the kiosks have actual variety in a park that has long had the worst counter service options, I'm all for it. If they just sell hot dogs and chicken nuggets, not so much.

Biff215

Dont know if many people will want to get wet just to use a kiosk
Great point, but utilizing the lake itself is a great way to spread out those crowds looking for all the Star Wars stuff people saw in the commercial. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though, while the selections aren't super exciting, it is good to see they're noticing the lack of options at DHS. As usual, we're planning on leaving the park for lunch, as much as I dislike having to do that. Kiosks won't make us stay, however, as we prefer to sit down and get some a/c in July.

betty rose

Great point, but utilizing the lake itself is a great way to spread out those crowds looking for all the Star Wars stuff people saw in the commercial. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though, while the selections aren't super exciting, it is good to see they're noticing the lack of options at DHS. As usual, we're planning on leaving the park for lunch, as much as I dislike having to do that. Kiosks won't make us stay, however, as we prefer to sit down and get some a/c in July.
We are coming in for Frozen, I like the "cool , fake, snow". With all the heat and humidity outside.;)

Fox&Hound

When I consider the DHS renovation, I think I am most excited about new dining. Yes, new rides and attractions, but DHS has been such a dismal place to eat for so long so this sounds good to me.

Jon81uk

Not really. More like "gotta find a way to still feed people with reduced dining capacity
Although capacity hasn't reduced that much, only one QS and maybe two kiosks closed.
Oh and Pizza Planet is down for refurb.
It's just as much about same amount of guests in a smaller park footprint at the moment

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom