Three (At Least) Great Cast Members

VoiceGuy07

Original Poster
We're still putting together emails (for Disney Communication) for others but we were amazed that even with the heat and crowds that cast members simply rocked!

Hollywood Studios - Mark (Tim from China) @ 50’s Prime Time Cafe

Mark was absolutely one of the best servers at Prime Time we’ve ever had. Mark sat down at our table and was incredibly entertaining. He put up with a number of questions, pictures, and movie trivia re: Sally Field. He introduced us to the families at tables around us and was nothing but perfect! We’re looking forward to returning on our next trip to Disney! THIS! is why we keep coming back.

Magic Kingdom - Doris @ Peter Pan

OMG! How incredible is Doris!?! We arrived in the Fast Pass line, which was relatively short, and headed on in. We were then greeted by the most exceptional Doris chanting/singing, “Keep moving forward, side by side!” It took a few seconds to catch on but then we were in the zone. We watched as other guests were joining in, dancing to the beat, getting a little freaky, but having fun in line! It was awesome!!! The best line experience ever, ever, ever!!

Grand Floridian - Sara @ Kid’s Activities Near Courtyard Pool

We were having a great time walking around the property at the Grand Floridian. My wife, as usual, was taking pictures and hoping that someone would take pictures of the family. We were walking back from the Boca Chica building and were going to take some pictures near the main building. Sara saw us and offered to take a few family pictures (while she was setting up for some kids activities). She not only took pictures where we were standing but suggested (and took) pictures by the fountain and at different angles and backgrounds. Brava! Many of your cast members know how to make a family vacation awesome!

Trisha Lynn

When I went through my DLR orientation back when I was a CM, one of the things they always stressed was that if you're on stage and see someone taking a picture of someone else, always offer to take the picture for them so that both people can be in the shot I'm glad that it's still part of the training. It's something I do to this day (along with the "never point with one finger because it can be culturally inappropriate" thing).

Clover Bailey

We're still putting together emails (for Disney Communication) for others but we were amazed that even with the heat and crowds that cast members simply rocked!

Hollywood Studios - Mark (Tim from China) @ 50’s Prime Time Cafe

Mark was absolutely one of the best servers at Prime Time we’ve ever had. Mark sat down at our table and was incredibly entertaining. He put up with a number of questions, pictures, and movie trivia re: Sally Field. He introduced us to the families at tables around us and was nothing but perfect! We’re looking forward to returning on our next trip to Disney! THIS! is why we keep coming back.

Magic Kingdom - Doris @ Peter Pan

OMG! How incredible is Doris!?! We arrived in the Fast Pass line, which was relatively short, and headed on in. We were then greeted by the most exceptional Doris chanting/singing, “Keep moving forward, side by side!” It took a few seconds to catch on but then we were in the zone. We watched as other guests were joining in, dancing to the beat, getting a little freaky, but having fun in line! It was awesome!!! The best line experience ever, ever, ever!!

Grand Floridian - Sara @ Kid’s Activities Near Courtyard Pool

We were having a great time walking around the property at the Grand Floridian. My wife, as usual, was taking pictures and hoping that someone would take pictures of the family. We were walking back from the Boca Chica building and were going to take some pictures near the main building. Sara saw us and offered to take a few family pictures (while she was setting up for some kids activities). She not only took pictures where we were standing but suggested (and took) pictures by the fountain and at different angles and backgrounds. Brava! Many of your cast members know how to make a family vacation awesome!

Doris is actually still chanting that, I saw it back in January.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom