Thoughts on Lightbeers Temination

markymark

Right then.

1) Jay, you know my "guys" aren't the issue, and I am quite positive the ladies will back me up on this one! and believe me Mightyduck & Ariel really have shown me a great time!! ;)

2) Ariel & Mightyduck, whilst I am slightly disppointed our secret is out, but hey, why keep a good thing to yourself!

3) Mr Promey, I can vouch that Ariel & Mightyduck really do NEVER give up until they get what they want!

4) Jay - Shout all you like my friend, but you should know you are on a loser here!

5) WINNER!!!!!!!!!! :p

mightyduck

Originally posted by Ariel
See...I told you Mark would tell it like it is.... ;)

You were right, Ariel... I had nothing to worry about... Marky doesn't mind that we spilled the beans at all... ;)

Thanks, Mark! ;)

MrPromey

Originally posted by markymark
Right then.

1) Jay, you know my "guys" aren't the issue, and I am quite positive the ladies will back me up on this one! and believe me Mightyduck & Ariel really have shown me a great time!! ;)

2) Ariel & Mightyduck, whilst I am slightly disppointed our secret is out, but hey, why keep a good thing to yourself!

3) Mr Promey, I can vouch that Ariel & Mightyduck really do NEVER give up until they get what they want!

4) Jay - Shout all you like my friend, but you should know you are on a loser here!

Even though I have a chip on my shoulder in regards to Mark, I have to hand it to him here… He knows what he’s talking about!

Ariel

You aren't saying your jealous are you Promey? I am sure that Mark would be more than willing to give you a few tips as well.... ;)

jay_london

Right then.

Oh dear you are so bold whilst your boyfriend is away on business, making out you are a ladies man but wait till he gets back and finds you have been pretending you are stra8 again. You really will feel a pain in the then.
jay

Ariel

Now, now Jay...there is no need to be jealous or start any rumors that I know for a fact aren't true...after all, we invited you didn't we? You just haven't given us your answer yet... ;)

markymark

Originally posted by jay_london

Oh dear you are so bold whilst your boyfriend is away on business, making out you are a ladies man but wait till he gets back and finds you have been pretending you are stra8 again. You really will feel a pain in the then.
jay

Oh Dear!!! You have to resort to that, and you should be careful, you never know who you might be offending, and lets face it you are unpopular enough without upsetting any more people ;)

Ariel, thank you for your testimony. ;)

Ariel

Oh Dear!!! You have to resort to that, and you should be careful, you never know who you might be offending, and lets face it you are unpopular enough without upsetting any more people ;)

Ariel, thank you for your testimony. ;)

Anything for you Mark....and I am sure Mightyduck will back me up on this... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom